Who do you think is better David Blaine or Criss Angle?

criss angel because he is jus cooler than dave. i have never heard of dave blaine before thats why or seen any of his tricks

Eh they both use editing in their shows, anyone who actually falls for some of their tricks are pretty dull. Ive even spotted in some shows some editing mistakes in the far background with levitation tricks.

Id pick David Blaine though, Criss Angel has just ruined the Art with some of his stupid unbelievable tricks. David had a mysteriousness to it.

Criss Angel is a joke, some of his 'near-death' tricks are the lamest thing in modern magic ive ever seen.

lol..wow...

I Watch Blaine all the time

yet now i cant even find him on T.V no more..

Still...lol

a Magic off would be some ****...lol

but yeah..I do see a lot..I mean A LOT of editing on each show really

But Blaine doesn't do it as much

Criss's Stunts are really hard to belive sometimes..Like gettting run over with spikes on you back while a hummer H3 runs over you..WTF!!??:wtf:

I think if he died in one of his stunts...The sho would make people believe i guess..

But Blaine came first...so yeah..

Chris Angel is a douche. David blaine all the way.

Chris angels tricks are so obviously staged its pathetic. Everytime i stop on his show just for a quick laugh, i think to myself, good god who's funding this crap ?

Hey i came to this

me and my friends were watching him on Tv. and one of my freinds said

I know how hw does all this

and were like what and how?

This dude sold his soul to the devil...

think about it..lol

it makes since..lol

He reminds me of an aging 80's new york rocker. I CANT STAND HIS THICK NEW YORK ACCENT !

I've never seen Chris Angel encase himself in ice, or balance him self for days at a time 20 stories up on a small platform standing.

I've never seen him stay under water for days at a time. He cant do any of the endurance stuff, and he dresses like a friggin east coast metrosexual gwedo.

lol...

I wanna seee him live and do his **** right in front of me...

then i might belive him

I still say Derren Brown, the man is a genius.

Ya, havent you noticed that the like 8 people standing around watching him seem to be acting when they have reactions and stuff. Im pretty good at telling acting from real life reaction, and i have to say, they seem to be acting.

I've never heard of Darren Brown. Guess i'll have to google him.

Back