Who here likes....

Ask them to come round online and im theres for one night

Relationships are to much hassle

Lol i kinda like being in relationships they last longer and get other girls winded up and then we break up and the next girl is wilder

well listen

hispanics dont give a crap i appreciate wat ur trying to do but my friend julio at my school f'd a girl by 13.5 i don't see any problems no pregnancys no stds just a condom and a couple i see no problem and besides im not saying i want it im just sayin how dose gguys get it reallyy early?

Bebel130 just stfu.
Damn chicanos always making us look bad.

I Like Girlz Above 16 Because im 17 and the experiences i hae had is getting a bj,hj,sex,makeout the usual

Lol.... He says the fights been won through PM? Yea ok... lol... Think watcha want little man.

@ Lazy Jack: Apparently... Its aboutthis kid wondering how to get sex from 13 year olds... which is.... Disturbing... and then trying to justify it.

@ WiiAssasin: Damn straight.

@ coollee234: Always bro. lol. And I agree with you all the way. Although... Sex is just sex unless your gettin it from someone special, ya know what I mean? Anyways... Bj's are great... But makin love really tops it all the way. P.S. Dont worry, I did :lol:

@ Bebel: As I just explained via PM, the Avy has nothing to do with you. It was my Avy for about 4 months an i felt like changing it back. Besides the point... However redundant... But still... Anyways... However it got interpretted, this thread became about getting sex from 13 year old girls... which is morally wrong anyways... If you wanted to know how to get girls, you shoulda just asked and not put the 13+ thing on it, because that was just stupid on your part. Im not raggin on you, just pointing it out.

Strange.... I dont find that enticing... Like at all.... Prolly cuz im whipped. :p happily :lol:

? What you mean what am i trying to say? I didnt mix words. What I was trying to say is what i said. lol

Back