Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not really. I could still play it. I haven't practice it. I just played it my first time.:) No one is good at first try...
Classic Sonic games arnt exactly hard to control
There not quite UNLIMITED BUTTON WORKS!!!

Like I said, it was my first time playing.:lol:

Forget about the Mario vs. Sonic thing. To me both are even.

So lets stop fighting and get back to our lives.

Anyway, I did play Sonic Heros with my cousin on X Box. It was okay to play it. Dr. Mario is hard to play. Puzzle games make me crazy at times.:lol:

New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Hoops 3 on 3 are the best DS games EVER ON THE SYSTEM!:D
Good times... good times...

Sonic will always be better. Even if he has had some crappy games as of late. Sonic Unleased was awesome, though (except for that werehog crap).

Sonic will always be better. Even if he has had some crappy games as of late. Sonic Unleased was awesome, though (except for that werehog crap).

Hmmm... Okay I'll give you that. Since I respect it.

GBA games are awesome. I like Mario games with Yoshi in it.:D
Like Yoshi's Island.:D

My friends here like to discuss about how bad Sonic is. Even though this thread is old, but if you won't say anything back, it's officially Sonic is crud.

My friend said,"Sonic is a douche bag, because his eyes are connected, his arms are scrawny, how could he run so fast if he legs are so pathetic and skinny."

That, is what my friend said. So... what would you say back?

My friends here like to discuss about how bad Sonic is. Even though this thread is old, but if you won't say anything back, it's officially Sonic is crud.

My friend said,"Sonic is a douche bag, because his eyes are connected, his arms are scrawny, how could he run so fast if he legs are so pathetic and skinny."

That, is what my friend said. So... what would you say back?
Id say you should stop with imaginary friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back