Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!? You should stop criticising people.:lol: But I'm serious they really are here.

They(three friends are with me) said,"You and Sonic are retards"

Don't believe?

i bet thats your Alt Aka: another profile on wiichat Sonic is Awsome he can go Super Saiyan & we all no Dragon ball z kicks A** "Your too Slow!"

@Prinplup "Blah,blah,blah,blah, is that all you say?" thats what my friend said.

Don't mess with my son! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

As awesome at is to see Mario get big on shrooms to save a princess, I prefer Sonic. He's fast, simple, and to the point... It's just too bad his current games aren't like that.

^Hmmm... I like what you said.:) I respect that. Deeply...

i bet thats your Alt Aka: another profile on wiichat Sonic is Awsome he can go Super Saiyan & we all no Dragon ball z kicks A** "Your too Slow!"

LEAVE NOW!!! MY DAD WILL BUST UP YOUR AVATAR!:lol:

You know what I'm saying?:lol:

Also Sonic is a bastard.:D

BWAHAHAHA HAAAA!!! Indeed my son, LEAVE NOW PRINPLUP!!!:lol: Just don't get in OUR way!

MARIO RULES!!! WHOOHOOO!!!
Sonic is a biggest douche in the face of the UNIVERSE!!!

Don't believe me? Watch South Park on Comedy Central.:D Type "The biggest douche in the universe."

ok im going to have to say that...mario IS and will always be better than uh...wait...oh yeah sonic :prrr: why because mario is stronger, more balanced has more games, plus mario IS a nintendo star in case some of u didnt know compared to sonic. so there. i rest my case.

sonic can go break a leg or something, that cocky bastard :devil::lol:

Last edited:
Prinny, Prinny, Prinny.... FACE THE FACTS!!! YOUR BEING BEATEN BY ME!!! Your just jealous you don't HAVE any friends...

Sonic is cock munching BASTARD!!! THAT PIECE OF CRAP!!! WHORTHLESS!!! DENIAL!!! PATHETIC CACA!!! HE LOOKS STUPID TRYING TO BE A SHOWOFF DPRINNY!!!

Prinny, Prinny, Prinny.... FACE THE FACTS!!! YOUR BEING BEATEN BY ME!!! Your just jealous you don't HAVE any friends...
I don't feel a beating?
Sonic is cock munching BASTARD!!! THAT PIECE OF CRAP!!! WHORTHLESS!!! DENIAL!!! PATHETIC CACA!!! HE LOOKS STUPID TRYING TO BE A SHOWOFF DPRINNY!!!
Dont forget I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TO LIKE A ATTENTION WHORE!!!

Anybody with some intelligence gong to contribute to this thread so we can have a proper discussion about the merits and failings of both characters or is it just gonna be me and this person that docent know what hes talking about?

@DPrinny You do feel beaten. And why did you say I CAN TYPE IN CAPS BLAH BLAH BLAH. Everyone could type in caps, duhhhhhh!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@DG Yeah Bowser does hate Mario and Mario hates Bowser, but doesn't mean I hate him because I'm King Bowser.

@DPrinny You do feel beaten. And why did you say I CAN TYPE IN CAPS BLAH BLAH BLAH. Everyone could type in caps, duhhhhhh!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
facepaperqr6.png

@DG Yeah Bowser does hate Mario and Mario hates Bowser, but doesn't mean I hate him because I'm King Bowser.
Your lack of logic is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back