Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic could run circles around mario "You forget mario is a pothead doing shrooms all the time his powers are his imagination after he does his shrooms he makes up the whole mario world in his head xD

Son, we are not talking about drugs.:lol: Seriously, this is a clean fight.:) No need of bad drugs. If this makes you feel better, I like Sonic more than... Um... Hmmm ... uhhh ....... iCarly show on Nick. There are you happy? If not...

:lol:
Son, we are not talking about drugs.:lol: Seriously, this is a clean fight.:) No need of bad drugs. If this makes you feel better, I like Sonic more than... Um... Hmmm ... uhhh ....... iCarly show on Nick. There are you happy? If not...

ahahaha that is freakin funny xD i used to watch that show

sonic could run circles around mario "You forget mario is a pothead doing shrooms all the time his powers are his imagination after he does his shrooms he makes up the whole mario world in his head xD

this.

*Remembers making this sig*
powerpccr3.gif

^Ha! Is that how YOU look! You just crack me up!:lol:

SONIC IS A WUSS! A HAG AND DOES NOTHING BUT RUNNING AROUND! MARIO COULD BBQ SONIC! AND I, KINGBOWSER, WILL BE SITTING ON A CHAIR, EATING POPCORN, AND WATCH SONIC BUUUURRRRRN!!!!!

GWA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!

^Ha! Is that how YOU look! You just crack me up!:lol:
How dose I looked like drawin?

SONIC IS A WUSS! A HAG AND DOES NOTHING BUT RUNNING AROUND! MARIO COULD BBQ SONIC! AND I, KINGBOWSER, WILL BE SITTING ON A CHAIR, EATING POPCORN, AND WATCH SONIC BUUUURRRRRN!!!!!

GWA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!
1216242304528tc3.gif

^Wow!:lol: You are just embarrassing!

Sure, I can't command you, but you are just not worth it. You are wasting my time with little facepalm pictures.

Mario is great and thats, THAT! End of story!:lol:

^Wow!:lol: You are just embarrassing!

Sure, I can't command you, but you are just not worth it. You are wasting my time with little facepalm pictures.

Mario is great and thats, THAT! End of story!:lol:
[video=youtube;qzjbV-yTomY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzjbV-yTomY[/video]

What kinda video is that? I'm using the internet channel!:lol: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's pathetic!:lol:

Sure I do, it's Window. Why do you I have internet!:lol: BUT REMEMBER, YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME!

Your pictures and videos does not PROVE anything!:lol:

You can't beat me! Just go back with your little toy Sonic and LEAVE!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back