Who likes good rock?

Darkprinny said:
Recent cds got by mii

Saxon : inner sanctum (old band new stuff)
Kings of leon : because of the times (new band new stuff)
Animals : best of (old band old suff)
So it's true that Prinny isn't biased with just Old Rock...this is good stuff. Keep it coming Prinny.
Brawny said:
country crap. (do you get bombarded with it down there ty?)
OH GAWD. Don't get me started, every single girl that's alive down here loves country and it's annoying as crap!

ssbb_lover said:
So it's true that Prinny isn't biased with just Old Rock...this is good stuff. Keep it coming Prinny.

OH GAWD. Don't get me started, every single girl that's alive down here loves country and it's annoying as crap!

Note To Self:

Don't Go To Georgia.

I Hate Country.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Note To Self:

Don't Go To Georgia.

I Hate Country.
My friend, you don't know what those words mean the way I do. :]

Georgia's a great place except for the excessive country lovers.

ssbb_lover said:
My friend, you don't know what those words mean the way I do. :]

Georgia's a great place except for the excessive country lovers.

I Didn't Mean To Offend, If I Did, I Apoligize. :lol:

I Was Just making Fun Of Country... Not Trying To Diss Georgia...

I want to go to Georgia >.<

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Didn't Mean To Offend, If I Did, I Apoligize. :lol:

I Was Just making Fun Of Country... Not Trying To Diss Georgia...
No, I know. I was just saying, Georgia's awesome except for the musical influence. >.>

lol

Georgia is gay. LMAO

We have a lot of country around here to for some reason. The strongest radio station in the united states is a Grand Rapids Country station.

At first i was like ROCK COCAINE?! but then i got off cop mode and realized you were talking about music haha

anyways i will always be a product of the 80s. i love hair bands and power ballads haha. i also love Nin as you all know... I love trent rezner

Nice site Darkprinny.

Now you talk about Country...
I live in South Carolina.

lol, loving the pics taills.

SC...what is that. 2 states away from Tennessee itself? LMAO. Haven't looked at a map. ..........C. B. A........(oh noes)..to look one up.

@ Jill.....you would really think I would make a cocaine thread?

Duh, I'd at least keep it in the lounge. jeez, how stupid do you think I am?

Last edited:
Brawny said:
lol, loving the pics taills.

SC...what is that. 2 states away from Tennessee itself? LMAO. Haven't looked at a map. ..........C. B. A........(oh noes)..to look one up.

@ Jill.....you would really think I would make a cocaine thread?

Duh, I'd at least keep it in the lounge. jeez, how stupid do you think I am?

Yep, S.C. is right by Georgia and two states away from Tennessee, though it's still fairly close. I think I have yall beat though. *looks outside* Yep. Mr. Joe Craven is playing his banjo.

Plus, if that isn't enough, I often visit Mississippi
I have family there.

LMAO

I get calls from the grand old opry hotel on my cell all the freaking time.

my area code is 1 digit away from theirs. Stupid hick country fans......:rolleyes:

Brawny said:
LMAO

I get calls from the grand old opry hotel on my cell all the freaking time.

my area code is 1 digit away from theirs. Stupid hick country fans......:rolleyes:

Thats awesome, I used to get orders for pizza at my number all the time, Papa John's number was one digit from mine. I used to prank the people calling into taking their order then shouting something stupid and random, "damn it Billy, put that thing back in your pants! You can't do that in here!" Which was quickly followed by them quickly and disturbingly hanging up the phone. I wonder how much business I cost them? :devil:

You should seriously consider pranking one of them just for the hell of it. It's a good stress reliever.

Back