Whos remebers ABC

Remember the name
dont remeber his posts

Wait, ABC owned !!!!

Why did he get banned !!! ??

Never saw him post over here however I used to be a member of a different forum where he would post frequently. Never found him that funny. Just annoying in my opinion...

I remember when I joined everybody on here was going crazy over why he was banned.

Nobody was sure why he got banned and stuff.. was pretty exciting :p

Who remebers Ion
He used to post a lot

surfinrach90 said:
I remember when I joined everybody on here was going crazy over why he was banned.

Nobody was sure why he got banned and stuff.. was pretty exciting :p

yeah roughly, you and i joined at the same time-

i remember reading a post that someone made asking why he was banned. all i remember was he had a bit of a "vulgar" mouth and a "verbose opinion"

i read it briefly and then disregarded the information because it didnt concern me nor do i even know who it is.

Who am I supposed to remeber ?

I just join in March and I don't know who 'abc' is but... why are you all trying to remember or know why he was banned when it was awhile ago.

I loved ABC, too bad he was banned.
I guess that's what you get when your opinion is different from everybody and some people can't accept that.
Boo-hoo.

I'm always reading people nagging about lee, dont see much of a point.
Why do people always quote him and point out every single little problem that annoys me:wtf:

anyway back on topic:

I only just joined a few days ago and I never seen any of abc's posts any one got any links?

Back