Whos remebers ABC

Prez said:
Well when a user is banned the mod/admin leaves a little note. This is for the user to see why they got banned, and for us to see so we know why.
I didn't ban ABC, therefore it would not be ok for me to show you that "note". It's not my property to post.

Right I'm just a bit curious why i got quoted there, i havn't really saw anything of ABC and i was just saying why are people so bothered about why he got banned, I didnt mean it as in is it that much of an issue for the mod's not to show us i ment it as in is it that much of a issue to find out why he got banned for members to complain and go wild.

Right that sort of confused myself abit but in short, My comments were just saying that why he got banned isn't important so i dont see why some people complain can't they live with he just got banned, i didnt mean it as in why wont you show us why he got banned.

EDIT: I'm sorry i just had to put this on, Post # 100 :D

Last edited:
Rip Abc

sorry to bump this thread but i have some very bad news about ABC. i have him on my XBL friends list and have played with him a few times and i got a message from his account a few days ago. his brother logged onto ABCs account to send a message to all his LIVE friends that on the morning of Feb. 17th, 2008 ABC, real name Giovanni, passed away. i dont know the details but i do know that he was young (around 28-30) and he was a great guy and very fun to game with. Giovanni, you will be missed. RIP

I joined a few days after his last post so I never saw him around the forum.
But still, I am sorry to hear that, that is way too young.

he was the epic pro of wiichat. all others look like noobcakes x2 compared to hims.

omg i just read mitch's post... noo... wow, thats crazy..

Last edited:
One of the members I do remember
He copped it ?

Oh well thats one less classic member

Wow, that's...I don't know what to call it...just...D:

Loved ABC. I can't believe he died...that's...

i'm too new to have met him or hear of him until now.
it is sad to hear the latest update is his passing...

Back