Why is this guy not designing Games?

^Well remember he's designed (or played around with) the hardware and technology. Making a game using this technology is something else completely, as it could easily go wrong at SO many points during development.

D1nner said:
^Well remember he's designed (or played around with) the hardware and technology. Making a game using this technology is something else completely, as it could easily go wrong at SO many points during development.

^ Yes, and that is why he should be working for Nintendo! With him on their team, they could develops a game using this tech. Think about it, if it went sour, we lose nothing, but if it is sucessful than we as players would have gained much!

Im missing something. How do you actually 'connect' the Wiimote to ya PC?
This dude is fantastic though. Using such cheap tech to recreate expensive tech (virtual whiteboard for example).

using a usb transmitter and the right program.

You can see that in his other video's

Im starting to become a fan of this guy! EVERY video he made amazed me! It would be cool if you could implement this in a game. I think you'd need a big powerfull machine though.

cyberzomby: "It would be cool if you could implement this in a game. I think you'd need a big powerfull machine though."

What combining infra-red and motion sensing controls...You mean a Wii? lmfao.

Back