WI FI Max

what im saying is go buy the Wii/DSlite one... then install the software... and take it back to best buy and return it for your money back... thats the easiest way to go about it.. then you have the software free of charge

wezeles said:
what im saying is go buy the Wii/DSlite one... then install the software... and take it back to best buy and return it for your money back... thats the easiest way to go about it.. then you have the software free of charge
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING! NOW I AM GIVING TO THIS SUBJECT I'LL WAIT UNTIL THE LAN ADAPTER!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

no i get what you are saying... you already have a Wifi max USB adapter but not the software to run the Wii with it... ok go to best buy buy the Wii version of Wifimax just install the software not the USB device.. tada it works with the one you have now... put the software back in the box with the USB adapter.. go back to best buy get your money back... its free "after you return it" easy to do and you dont have to search for the program.. just steal it... geesh didnt want to put it that way.. but its pretty simple idea dont know what yoru missing...

May I suggest

getting a Dlink wireless gaming router. With its new gamefuel technology it gives priority to the bandwidth thats used for gaming. I have my xbox 360 and wii using it and it works perfectly. I have better faster connection than ever. Its so fast i only host my own games, which is excellent for Gears of War and Call of Duty 3.

http://tinyurl.com/pv8do

wezeles said:
no i get what you are saying... you already have a Wifi max USB adapter but not the software to run the Wii with it... ok go to best buy buy the Wii version of Wifimax just install the software not the USB device.. tada it works with the one you have now... put the software back in the box with the USB adapter.. go back to best buy get your money back... its free "after you return it" easy to do and you dont have to search for the program.. just steal it... geesh didnt want to put it that way.. but its pretty simple idea dont know what yoru missing...
Yeah well i have tried doing that buying something and gettin the software and tried to take it back but i wasn't aloud because it wasn't propperley broken and anyway i don't where can buy these now i just want someone to post a link to the setup so i can download. It is what we call lending. If you lend me the software by posting a link here i will download it and done! Like i said anyway. I have been to different forums for different things and when i asked for something they never gave to me so i understand now why your not giving this to me! But i'm begging you i need this software! NOW!

I just bought the wifimax for the wii and ds and I got an error. I'm not super wireless internet savvy so when I followed the nintendo wii instructions it didn't connect and gave me an error message. what do I do, I'm pulling hair out finding out what the hell is going on. please help as soon as possible

flaw2less1 said:
I just bought the wifimax for the wii and ds and I got an error. I'm not super wireless internet savvy so when I followed the nintendo wii instructions it didn't connect and gave me an error message. what do I do, I'm pulling hair out finding out what the hell is going on. please help as soon as possible

you should try to return and and just get the nintendo wifi usb adaptor...a lot of people have problems with wifimax

wiiisawesome said:
you should try to return and and just get the nintendo wifi usb adaptor...a lot of people have problems with wifimax

I feel you but I really would rather spend the time figuring out how to MAKE it work than spend more money for something else is there anyway I can make it work?

there are plenty of hacks for both of them... i had my nintendo wifi usb hacked to become just a universal wifi router.. ran my laptops off it for a bit just messing around so it can do more than just nintedo products if you wanna mess with the software,drivers, etc.. i like the wii usb wifi just doesnt have the speed i hooked up a Netgear AP just sharring the connection off my computer and it loads everything alot faster than the nintendo one ever could..

Back