wii batteries

TheLoneMexican

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Maine
Wii Online Code
3923-0402-2090-9387
my batteries have just run out on the wii mote i have had like 5 days of moderate gaming and 2 days of hardcore gaming is this normal??

yea but i get normal batteries for the wii and still it runs out after like 2 days. My mum is getting pissed because i keep asking for new batteries. Thats one of the only badsides of the wii. damm batteries.

danjuman said:
yea but i get normal batteries for the wii and still it runs out after like 2 days. My mum is getting pissed because i keep asking for new batteries. Thats one of the only badsides of the wii. damm batteries.
my dad just got me a sweet thing that comes with four rechargable batteries and a battery charger, so it all works out

I don't have a Wii yet.I'llhave to wait . In the mean time I'd rented one for a week . But the batteries that came with it were already dying , so I used the rechargable batteries from my camera .
When I do get a Wii with two remotes , I intend to have six rechargable batteries , four in use and two on standby . Although buying a charger and batteries is quite expensive it will save you (or your parents) a fortune in the long run .

rechargables are the best way to go. for gamers like me (2-4 hrs a day), i leave my batteries charging while i sleep. its easier that way, they never run out... :D:D

I'm going to buy the Joytech Power Station when it comes out late January for £19.99

Here's a picture.

B000L3DFS0.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V34259209_.jpg

I'm on my 4th day of the Wii and my batteries in my 1st Wii mote are almost dead on 1 bar left. HURRY UP JOYTECH AND RELEASE THIS DAMN ACCESSORY!

that looks pretty awsome Tj. thats gonna be very convenient. finally no more looking for the wiimote between cuhsins in the sofa... :p:D

my ps2 wireless controller lasted about 6 months off probably 2 hours a day playing time. Yet my wii mote go's for about 5 days and then needs replacing its ghey.

My Wii batteries last for about 4 days then I just pop em back in the 15 minute SOny CHarger I got from Amazon and presto. Just get a charger and some batteries it will cost you 25 bucks.

US: Walmart has those rechargable batteries with 15minute charger for about $20.00. Comes with 4 2500mah batteries.

Biglots has a set of 8 2000mah rechargable batteries (takes 6 hours to charge though) for $9.00!!!! Those use a typical normal charger which you have to buy apart from the batteries.

I have a Radioshack 8 battery (selectable between 2/4/6/8) charger which charges normal recharge (not those 15min ones) batteries (even up to 8 at a time) in no more than 2 hours. It cost me $35.00

I strongly advise to buy the 2500 instead of the 2000 ones though. I have 2000 batteries and the 2500 are much better.

Back