Wii broke my TV!!! *POP*

wii broke my fridge!

i swear i was playing wii and i thought id get a bite to eat so i opened the fridge and bang the light went out and it turned off,:frown2:

it could just be a coincidence but i think its more likely the wii as i was playing it at the time:idea:

rottenbanana said:
haha, you wii fanboys are funny. :)
Its funny that you just know that the Wii did it, and you cant accept any answer other than that :lol:

ok then rottenbanana... i would like for you to show me proof that the wii can affect your tv in any way. go ahead. have you even researched this? you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. and this has nothing to do with anyone being a "fanboy". it has to do with you being immature.

yuzi87 said:
i swear i was playing wii and i thought id get a bite to eat so i opened the fridge and bang the light went out and it turned off,:frown2:

it could just be a coincidence but i think its more likely the wii as i was playing it at the time:idea:

Oh ****! what are you ever to do??? :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
Oh ****! what are you ever to do??? :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

cudnt do much, i rang an electrician up n told him but he said its not possible that the wii did it but i was like OMG WHAT A NOOB IT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE WII!!

yuzi87 said:
OMG WHAT A NOOB IT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE WII!!
Lol, it more like OMG WHAT A WII FANBOY. IT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE WII!!
:lol: :lol:

Mmy said:
Morelike it was the ps3, amirite? That things the devil! >:3

nah the ps3 just makes all the lights in the house dim ah well dont need my central heating no more

and rottenbanana the wii didnt really break my fridge before u go telling people OMG WII BROKE MY TV AND SOMEONES FRIDGE!

lol, i don't know why you guys are so worked up :lol: i even said before i'm not ruling out that it could be just the tv.. you guys are just all so worked up cuz your precious wii wii is being slandered.

it IS possible that the images were too graphically intensive for the tv, thus blowing the bulb. If any of you have had the ps2/xbox system, you know that there were numerous problems with the systems leaving images burned onto screens, and in some cases burning out the bulb because of the amount of digital images being processed onto the screen.

Yes i don't have an engineering/tv repair man degree... (thank god). but this is my observation, and i just find it typical how people overreact.

now i know people are gonna flame me, and what not, but i could care less what you think. i've made my observation :)

Flame away! :lol:

Rottenbanana if you dont want our opinions then why did you post on the forum anyway?
Were not Wii Fanboys for saying that the Wii didnt break your TV.
Your annoying and ignorant,lol and nobody likes you :lol:

rottenbanana said:
it IS possible that the images were too graphically intensive for the tv, thus blowing the bulb.

lol go on ps3forum and say that,

the wii was so graphically intense it blew up my tv!

sooo you refuse to use logic and reason and prefer to just make things up?

it IS possible that the images were too graphically intensive for the tvwatching the news is just as hard on your tv as playing ANY gaming system.

If any of you have had the ps2/xbox system, you know that there were numerous problems with the systems leaving images burned onto screens,
that can definately happen... but only if you leave it only for days at a time without changing what is on the screen.

and in some cases burning out the bulb because of the amount of digital images being processed onto the screen.
i would love to see some type of proof of this. please stop making things up.

Yes i don't have an engineering/tv repair man degree... (thank god).
do you have a degree?

Back