Wii Christmas Suprise

matthewj said:
Well i was just wandering if anyone know what the christmas suprise is supose to be?? Some people say it will be a free downloadable game but i dont think nintendo would do that when they can be making money off of their game!!! But i guess we will find out!! If you have any information on this or if you want to voice your opinion then post here!!!

What Now?
We were promised a Christmas surprise?

OH YEAH THATS AWES-
Wait one cotton picking minute. No surprise was promised this year, last year we were promised a surprise and got one of the many Mario games.

Golden Eye VC? Probably. Golden Eye online for the Wii? No. The fact that Rare will be doing VC for Nintendo and Arcade for Microsoft means Microsoft will eventually get Golden Eye on Live(online) with enhanced graphics.

Check Rare's website before coming here. Rare said they will do VC for the Wii. Golden Eye is the only issue as more than 1 company owns the James Bond license.

sagema said:
Golden Eye VC? Probably. Golden Eye online for the Wii? No. The fact that Rare will be doing VC for Nintendo and Arcade for Microsoft means Microsoft will eventually get Golden Eye on Live(online) with enhanced graphics.

Check Rare's website before coming here. Rare said they will do VC for the Wii. Golden Eye is the only issue as more than 1 company owns the James Bond license.

True!!

why is this thread still open? christmas was 2 days ago! any budy get a surprise yet?

There was no surprise for christmas eve at all... we just got Donkey Kong Country 3 for US and EU as well... its a good game, recommend for a download.

Back