Wii Christmas Suprise

I heard that the xmas surprise might be a new wii ware version of super mario brothers that includes a level editor that allows you to create your own boards.

But, I also heard from another source that the xmas surprise is a free kitten.
Does anyone have any new information on this?

yungblood6 said:
i just wish they would stop with the surpise crap just tell us what you are going to do and when you are going to do it and stick with it. All it does is just garner spectulation and gets every ones hopes up. esp when they don't deliver.

No way! i love the surprises. i will randomly check my wii to update it just incase they sent us a random wii update as a surprise! come on ninty, bring o nthe surprises.

Well I wish they would give us a free download (let us pick which game we wanted), but I doubt it because they won't even give us good games yet alone a free one. Probably will be that Everybodys Nintendo Channel or the demo channel.

when is the first Wiiware original game scheduled to be released? Maybe that's the surprise...

I'm excited for that shiz...

Legend456 said:
Well I wish they would give us a free download (let us pick which game we wanted), but I doubt it because they won't even give us good games yet alone a free one. Probably will be that Everybodys Nintendo Channel or the demo channel.

Everybodys nintendo channel is the demo channel lol

I agree the September surprise could have been better. I would have given everyone a card board box. With peek holes to see through.

in my opinion the should make online playable VC games like:Super smash Bros./Mario Kart/ ect.
and make a remake of Xbox 360 Achivments for Normal/ and VC games

halfcrazed said:
I heard that the xmas surprise might be a new wii ware version of super mario brothers that includes a level editor that allows you to create your own boards.

But, I also heard from another source that the xmas surprise is a free kitten.
Does anyone have any new information on this?

WiiWare doesnt start til march 08.

Also, the surprise will be Goldeneye 64 with online multiplayer and updated wii remote motion controls...

Back