*christmas countdown!!*

Cap'n Crunch said:
i dont have the wii yet, but will soon...but i cant play it till x-mas! i didnt know anyone was in the same boat as me.:sick:
oh yeah a lot of ppl are in that boat, so many ppl that its not even a boat its a cruise lol:ihih:

specialsauce said:
Do you guys ever ask for stuff that's not related to video games for Christmas?
well since i dont have to ask for a Wii cause its already in my top cabinets jus waiting to be played, i am asking for new cell phone and money for clothes.

I dont ask for anything
but give if I know what some one wants/needs

okay, but before christmas comes, do you guys think i should get redsteel?? ive been hearing some stuff about it, so i dont want to get it if its not as good as i think it is. oh and by the way, when is ........ummmm.....sadness ,i think thats what its called, coming out??

dont know when sadness is coming out but im waiting for it as well, i suggest excite truck its a fun game (imo}

oh yea, excite truck, im definately getting that. but since i get to have two games for christmas, cause im also getting two Wiimotes and Two nunchucks along with protecting skins or whatever you call it, i wanted to get a FUN game cause zelda, ofcourse, is gonna rock but its not going to last me much long. so thats why i was thinking of getting Redsteel, but since ive been hearing a lot of speculating going around of how it sucks or whatever, i needed to know if it really did suck so that way i will get either Rayman or another game. but yea, Sadness looks pretty cool, havent heard much info about it, but the trailer looks cool

###PS. 20 days till christmas and me finally being able to unfold another legend;) ###

Last edited:
I am going to by the Wii + Nunchuck + WiiPlay (with the free controler) this saturday..... But I will keep it away until the 25th of december..... Yep christmas rule is:never open a present before christmasday...
Ofcourse I need to check first if the cosole is working 100%. or should I just leave in the box????

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
oh yea, excite truck, im definately getting that. but since i get to have two games for christmas, cause im also getting two Wiimotes and Two nunchucks along with protecting skins or whatever you call it, i wanted to get a FUN game cause zelda, ofcourse, is gonna rock but its not going to last me much long. so thats why i was thinking of getting Redsteel, but since ive been hearing a lot of speculating going around of how it sucks or whatever, i needed to know if it really did suck so that way i will get either Rayman or another game. but yea, Sadness looks pretty cool, havent heard much info about it, but the trailer looks cool

###PS. 20 days till christmas and me finally being able to unfold another legend;) ###
well if you like funny stuff and mini games get rayman, if you like monkeys and minigames....and balls get super monkey ball, if you like superheroes get marvel, football madden, surgery trauma center so on......;)

MetroidZ said:
dang forgot to get one :p

Oh well. I'll just eat a chocolate hanging from my tree every day 'till christmas. pfftt :prrr: better than a calendar
:lol: chocolate calender chocolates that aren't like Dairy Milk or Galaxy are always like cheap chocolate anyway :p but taste so christmasy :D more importantly 11-12 days til Christmas school holiday begins :D

rtr1900 said:
Ofcourse I need to check first if the cosole is working 100%. or should I just leave in the box????

dude, im scared of that too. i told my mom if i can plug in the Wii and check if it works properly, but she says its jus an excuse so you can play the Wii. so theres nothing i can do about it. but if you do get a chance to check it, do it right away or imagine a christmas with a malfunctioning Wii:sick:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
dude, im scared of that too. i told my mom if i can plug in the Wii and check if it works properly, but she says its jus an excuse so you can play the Wii. so theres nothing i can do about it. but if you do get a chance to check it, do it right away or imagine a christmas with a malfunctioning Wii:sick:

I have been a bad boy..... I admite it.... I opened the box last week to check if it was working.... and I tried... really I tried to put it back..... I FAILED!!!!!!!
:cryin:

And the worst of all, my daughter saw the Wii, so we played on it everyday....

Well to get me a sort of X-mass gift I bought the WiiPlay last week and wrapped it and kept it in the garage....... I will get that as a X-mass gift :smilewinkgrin:

And for the Three Kings (Tres Reyes 06/01/2007) I will get me COD3.....

Please forgive me Santa....... I have been a bad boy :D :D :D

P.S.: Also Thx Santa for the Great Gift..... Wii Is great!!!!!

Back