wii costs nintendo $158

vagrant said:
Because it would be much too difficult to look at the post on the top of the page.

And no, that was a bad analogy. Because sony has already invested the money into them. So the money on each one is lost. How can you say they haven't lost anything until they are sold? Do they have some alternative option to make more than $600 on the parts or something?

The parts for the units cost sony x amount of dollars, so while they are holding the units, they have x dollars worth of components.

Now, at this time, when Sony brings them to market, they are selling them for x-y dollars, so they are not realizing the loss, technically, until they are sold.

there is a set price for them dipshit, it's 600 dollars, the price is realized, they don't get to *market* and say 600 dollars did we say that? hmm ok i didnt realize we stated that worldwide already and have already sold all the consoles we have released for 600 dollars, but if blenderwizard says it then it must be true...oh and don't try to bring your x and y **** in here like you are smarter then us just because we leave our algebra homework out of the forums.

scubasteve said:
there is a set price for them dipshit, it's 600 dollars, the price is realized, they don't get to *market* and say 600 dollars did we say that? hmm ok i didnt realize we stated that worldwide already and have already sold all the consoles we have released for 600 dollars, but if blenderwizard says it then it must be true...oh and don't try to bring your x and y **** in here like you are smarter then us just because we leave our algebra homework out of the forums.

Hey, you can go **** yourself, dumbass. Sorry if I was talking over your head, asshole.

Did you understand those terms, you retarded bastard?

Isn't it past your bedtime, or did your boyfriend make you sleep on the couch again because you dragged your teeth?

Last edited:
BlenderWizard said:
Hey, you can go **** yourself, dumbass. Sorry if I was talking over your head, asshole.

Did you understand those terms, you retarded bastard?

i never said i didnt understand your terms buddy, your not as smart as you think you are, plus your x and y were irrelevent since you basicly said what vagrant was saying but then u said that the loss isn't realized even though it is so basicly you stole what he said then tryed to argue with him. i just thought that was retarded and then to add x and y was just embarrasing yourself thats all. but you must get turned on by all this math talk so I'll do u a favor 324534645674573567456290476982374609873409568 i bet that felt good didnt it :ciappa: i just read your edit....lets not bring your own personal life in here ok? and don't go all bedtime on me because you're the one who sounds like a 13 year old who's tryin to impress us by saying obvious things using variables in place of things we already know...variables are for things unknown, like if i said wizard blender's penis is x times -3 inches long than it would make since

Last edited:
Back