wii graphics

scole said:
How about the WiiZapper? That will change shooters for the better I think. It could simulate the real thing and at the same time help to alleviate some of the hard to use controls on some of the current Wii shooters. If you player COD3 you know that I mean, some of that motion stuff was awesome but got annoying and frustrating when you're getting shot at. For those who don't know the WiiZapper is a attachment for the Wii that you insert your Wiimote and nunchuck into and it simulates a real gun. It will be $20. For those who will say I'm making this up, it was unveiled at Nintendo's pre-E3 press conference July 11th.

i like the idea.. but idk i never really had a huge problem with aiming the wii remote xD i adjusted :eek:

but yeah.. i plan on buying it after a few other wii shooters come out xD

scole said:
How about the WiiZapper? That will change shooters for the better I think. It could simulate the real thing and at the same time help to alleviate some of the hard to use controls on some of the current Wii shooters. If you player COD3 you know that I mean, some of that motion stuff was awesome but got annoying and frustrating when you're getting shot at. For those who don't know the WiiZapper is a attachment for the Wii that you insert your Wiimote and nunchuck into and it simulates a real gun. It will be $20. For those who will say I'm making this up, it was unveiled at Nintendo's pre-E3 press conference July 11th.
But it does absolutely nothing. It is just a piece of plastic that makes it look slightly like a gun, but adds no functionality.

No, spending your time on a Wii forum just bashing it to as you put it "piss off fanboys" very much so makes you a fanboy.

Don't pretend like you don't get hard in the ps3 and 360 sections.

No one cares what system you like the best, just keep it to yourself the aforementioned console's forum.
So I am supposed to just be a mindless idiot and pretend that the Wii is flawless in every way and all the other consoles suck ass?

paintba||er said:

But it does absolutely nothing. It is just a piece of plastic that makes it look slightly like a gun, but adds no functionality.

So I am supposed to just be a mindless idiot and pretend that the Wii is flawless in every way and all the other consoles suck ass?

noo.. its not a pretending situation.. its called "keeping your pointless un-important commentary to yourself"

and no one said the wii is flawless.. but no one said the other systems don't have their flaws either o.0

and how old are you? your replys seem childish.. but im assuming your an adult because of your emphasis on "adult rated games"

Last edited:
Deranged.vE said:
noo.. its not a pretending situation.. its called "keeping your pointless un-important commentary to yourself"
The point of forums is to communicate and share your views, so that is what I do. I don't really care what anyone else thinks, so I will say what I have to say.

and no one said the wii is flawless.. but no one said the other systems dont have their flaws either o.0
Not specifically you, but a lot of people here refuse to acknowledge that the Wii isn't perfect. I say something that isn't pro Wii and I get attacked, accused of being a fanboy. If the PS3 is mentioned on here everyone will say it doesn't have any games and the majority of others will agree with them. But when the exact same argument comes up against the Wii they somehow work around it just like in this thread. I will acknowledge the flaws of all the consoles, the PS3 is expensive and has a lot of unneeded things, the 360's die, etc.

and how old are you? your replys seem chidlish.. but im assuming your an adult because of your emphasis on "adult rated games"
Age means nothing, and I just want a bigger variety of games, they don't all have to be rated M with constant murders and ****, but it would be nice to have something besides mini games designed for people who don't usually game. I want some games for hardcore gamers.

paintba||er said:

The point of forums is to communicate and share your views, so that is what I do. I don't really care what anyone else thinks, so I will say what I have to say.

Not specifically you, but a lot of people here refuse to acknowledge that the Wii isn't perfect. I say something that isn't pro Wii and I get attacked, accused of being a fanboy. If the PS3 is mentioned on here everyone will say it doesn't have any games and the majority of others will agree with them. But when the exact same argument comes up against the Wii they somehow work around it just like in this thread. I will acknowledge the flaws of all the consoles, the PS3 is expensive and has a lot of unneeded things, the 360's die, etc.

Age means nothing, and I just want a bigger variety of games, they don't all have to be rated M with constant murders and ****, but it would be nice to have something besides mini games designed for people who don't usually game. I want some games for hardcore gamers.

eh. again its in developers hands :eek:

like i said in a previous post i wasnt expecting anything great yet of any system xD but with age things get better :eek:

as to everything else you said.. i have no corresponding arguement o.0

Deranged.vE said:
eh. again its in developers hands :eek:

like i said in a previous post i wasnt expecting anything great yet of any system xD but with age things get better :eek:

as to everything else you said.. i have no corresponding arguement o.0
But the developers don't seem to be developing much which is what I've been trying to get at. So far most of them haven't been taking the Wii seriously and have just been trying to make a quick buck off it. No matter how great the console is it isn't worth anything without good games being developed. Maybe if Nintendo had announced some more good games that are coming in the future I wouldn't be saying this, but they didn't. I do hope things change though, I would love to have three enjoyable consoles.

vagrant said:
I still love paintballer btw
Stay the **** away from me....

paintba||er said:
I don't see why you're complaining. You said you have all three consoles, so even if the Wii itself doesn't have a good variety, you still have access to pretty much the biggest variety of video games possible.

The way I see it, there's no reason to blame Nintendo for promoting the kind of software that they are (mostly casual games with fewer games for the "hardcore" crowd) because that's what's selling right now, and there's also no reason to complain. If you want "mature" games, buy a 360 or a PS3. But, as I've already said you have both, so stop complaining.

Wade said:
I don't see why you're complaining. You said you have all three consoles, so even if the Wii itself doesn't have a good variety, you still have access to pretty much the biggest variety of video games possible.

The way I see it, there's no reason to blame Nintendo for promoting the kind of software that they are (mostly casual games with fewer games for the "hardcore" crowd) because that's what's selling right now, and there's also no reason to complain. If you want "mature" games, buy a 360 or a PS3. But, as I've already said you have both, so stop complaining.
Ya, I just want all the consoles to be succesful so I can have the most fun possible. They are selling good, but they pretty much abandoned us which is why I am pissed.

Define successful. Right now I'd say Nintendo is pretty damn successful financially.

Look at it this way: You have your PS360 for "hardcore" games and your Wii for old Nintendo franchises, mini-game collections, fitness-games, and any other game that's going to interest your grandmother/girlfriend/father who doesn't play "hardcore" video games.

Deranged.vE said:
and i also have access to all 3 systems xD

but i still touch the wii most :eek:

Exactly same here! I had PS3 for about a month, then I got bored with it because it didn't do anything for me anymore and it's not worth all the money I spent on it; so I sold it

Johndoe01 said:
Exactly same here! I had PS3 for about a month, then I got bored with it because it didn't do anything for me anymore and it's not worth all the money I spent on it; so I sold it

sounds like my ex girlfriend....... except for the sold part.

scole said:
As illustrated with Sony's PS2 graphics don't sell a console. The PS2 was technically inferior to the GC and XBOX, but yet it sold the most consoles and had the largest game library. If all that matters to you is graphics go drop $600 on a PS3. If you want innovation get a Wii, why did all the people who've bought a Wii get it? Innovation and a new way to play.

I know this is wayback and I'll be editing this post, but about the PS2:

Are you serious?!:shocked: Why the hell did it cost so much compared to the other two?! Holy Sh:yikes:!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I am really suprised! Holy moly! Seriously inferior to THE GAMECUBE?!! :shocked: :wtf: :lol: I understand the Xbox, but inferior to the 2nd biggest Nintendo flop??? :shocked: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: OMG!!

Technically inferior, never woulda guessed it! :lol:

My PS2 is still precious to me.
.............................................wow.....................................................

Wii's graphics are inferior, but beyond satisfactory for me. :yesnod:

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
sounds like my ex girlfriend....... except for the sold part.

I'd rather spend $600 on something else than just a video game console that I only enjoyed a month. I didn't care about Blue Ray DVD player because I already had HD DVD player which is also cheaper than Blue Ray DVD player. Same with digital camera, I had Sony brand before, but the memory stick is more expensive than SD card and only Sony use its own memory stick whereas most of other big names use SD card. I still have PS2 though

Back