wii graphics

vagrant said:
1) You realize I was mocking you in the first quote right?

2) Do you not follow gaming news other than the shade of the next dildo that microsoft is going to plow into you for being a loyal fanboy?
1) what??
2) have you been? 360 has sold much more than the Wii, even though numbers arent exact, microsoft has already stated they sold 10 million, with 7? i believe it is, on 360's XBox Live..which is alone more than people who own a Wii.

Sovieto said:
1) what??
2) have you been? 360 has sold much more than the Wii, even though numbers arent exact, microsoft has already stated they sold 10 million, with 7? i believe it is, on 360's XBox Live..which is alone more than people who own a Wii.

Um lmao.

The Wii has sold 9 million and came out a year later. And they still can't keep them on the shelves and are predicted to be completely sold out for this christmas.

vagrant said:
Um lmao.

The Wii has sold 9 million and came out a year later. And they still can't keep them on the shelves and are predicted to be completely sold out for this christmas.
9 million still isnt as much as 360

Sovieto said:
9 million still isnt as much as 360

It doesn't have to be. To see who is winning you compare the 360 from where it was at this point in it's shelf life. You don't compare it's year longer sales lol.

Keep letting Microsoft bend you over that counter while they stuff you with propaganda.

vagrant said:
It doesn't have to be. To see who is winning you compare the 360 from where it was at this point in it's shelf life. You don't compare it's year longer sales lol.

Keep letting Microsoft bend you over that counter while they stuff you with propaganda.
well then, thats just all confusing
but if 360 was released along with the 3, it would be totally different.
half the reason why wii is selling and ps3 sold well was because of the 360. people didnt expect to see major shortages in 360 units, so when wii and ps3 came around people grabbed them and sold them on ebay to make money. (which is still happening today, but not making as much money off of them at all)
this is also another reason why i believe nintendo is holding them back.
they say major 360 sales while there were shortages, then they died down once it was completely in stock and everyone who wanted one was able to get one. nintendos smart, and they probably figured: shortages=big sales

just because ps3 and 360 has good graphics makes themautomaticly better whos has the better games mario zelda dk MOTION SENSING i rest my case

d1nk said:
just because ps3 and 360 has good graphics makes themautomaticly better whos has the better games mario zelda dk MOTION SENSING i rest my case
lol, what was your case again?
ps3 has motion sensing.
wii only has 2 or 3 good games at the moment.
their "AAA" titles such as mario and DK usually dont sell as much as games like GTA, Madden, or Halo. which only 1 of which is on Wii.
i west mah caze.

GamerCon said:
Wow. Thats like saying chocolate ice cream tastes the same as vanilla, just a different color.

The GC couldnt do much graphicly cause of the disc they used. You think UMD is stupid? Try making games with 1.5GB of space on a home console.

Wii is not horrible with graphics as long as they games remain small and simple. Its when they start getting bigger and more complex that the graphics will suffer. That and my friend gave me Mario Party 8 and all my batteries are dead. Im a little pissed at Nintendo for not including rechargeable batteries.
Why have you quoted me??

Sovieto said:
well then, thats just all confusing
but if 360 was released along with the 3, it would be totally different.
half the reason why wii is selling and ps3 sold well was because of the 360. people didnt expect to see major shortages in 360 units, so when wii and ps3 came around people grabbed them and sold them on ebay to make money. (which is still happening today, but not making as much money off of them at all)

Wow. That was probably the worst argument you could have possibly made.

Go back to the 360 section before you strain your brain on any more of those deep theories.

GamerCon said:
Because your silly.
Fair enough. By the way, its you're. :ciappa:

The Xbox and PS effectively offer the same as the previous consoles, new versions of previous flag ship games.

The Wii offers a new way of gaming where you feel more a part of the game.

Which was my point.

Theres no doubting the PS3's or XBox's capabilities.

vagrant said:
Wow. That was probably the worst argument you could have possibly made.

Go back to the 360 section before you strain your brain on any more of those deep theories.
:lol:
youre not putting out any better ones.
and that DOES make perfect sense, if you would look at it from a non-bias view you would clearly see it. how is that a bad argument? you dont even say, so THATS a horrible counter argument.
face it, youre a wii fanboy, and you wont ever be able to have a real mature argument because you cant take that blindfold off of your eyes.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't quote you paintballer.
Nice list but are those future games all announced or are they just what you hope to see?, I am just wondering.
As for your comment about having good gameplay and graphics..do you honestly feel that the ps3 has both of those things?

The Wii lacking in the graphics department...I think is utter bullsh*t, I take it you guys have not seen the new videos of Metroid Prime Corruption. Or any of the new clips for Super Mario Galaxy. And there are bakas comparing the graphics to gamecubes, N64s? You can be THAT blind. Anyways, I would buy all the consoles if I had the money. Every console has its good and bad points, there's no point in warring about it. I can stress how ridiculous it is to argue about the graphics of a console. It all depends on the developers, I remember reading an article awhile back, about Factor 5 being disappointed with the work that 3rd party developers have been putting out on the Wii. And if you see those Rogue Squadron II pics for Gamecube, which I think was a release title, you'd still be amazed with that they managed to pull off.

Sovieto said:
:lol:
youre not putting out any better ones.
and that DOSE make perfect sense, if you would look at it from a non-bias view you would clearly see it. how is that a bad argument? you dont even say, so THATS a horrible counter argument.
face it, youre a wii fanboy, and you wont ever be able to have a real mature argument because you cant take that blindfold off of your eyes.

If you are going to put a word in all caps, you should probably spell it correctly.

Please don't make me laugh with your talk of non-bias views lmao. You have been whining about the wii and giving hand-jobs to Microsoft on this forum for over 6 months.

It is a bad argument because it makes absolutely no sense. To imply the Ps3 and Wii are selling because of the 360? I think it's blatantly obvious that if the 360 wasn't around the Wii and PS3 would be selling a lot more units. And you claim I am a wii fanboy, yet I bought a 360 and ps3 on their launch and put many upon many of hours into gears of war.

And seriously, anyone who has been around these forums for a while know what kind of dumb ass arguments you try to make. I swear if you and JoonKim were put into a room by yourselves, the universe would collapse.

Back