wii graphics

Monsteroids said:
I know this is wayback and I'll be editing this post, but about the PS2:

Are you serious?!:shocked: Why the hell did it cost so much compared to the other two?! Holy Sh:yikes:!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I am really suprised! Holy moly! Seriously inferior to THE GAMECUBE?!! :shocked: :wtf: :lol: I understand the Xbox, but inferior to the 2nd biggest Nintendo flop??? :shocked: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: OMG!!

Technically inferior, never woulda guessed it! :lol:

My PS2 is still precious to me.
.............................................wow.....................................................

Wii's graphics are inferior, but beyond satisfactory for me. :yesnod:

Apparently the Gamecube was more powerful than the XBOX or the PS2 but the full potential was never used.

Star Striker said:
Apparently the Gamecube was more powerful than the XBOX or the PS2 but the full potential was never used.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Time for hackification homebrew VG dev practice and I know exactly which system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GC!!!!!!!!!!!!! b(^-^)d
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Lol. Right now I couldn't code my way out of a Paper bag.... :cryin: :sick:

Monsteroids said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Time for hackification homebrew VG dev practice and I know exactly which system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GC!!!!!!!!!!!!! b(^-^)d
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol:

Lol. Right now I couldn't code my way out of a Paper bag.... :cryin: :sick:

I read it on a pretty reputable gaming source: GameCentral

I think of all the 3 older consoles the one with the best graphics (consistently) of it's exclusives was by far the GC. But XBOX was close with Halo and all that stuff. But it's quite a mystery why the Gamecube was never pushed to it's full potential. Although I'm quite satisfied with all the games I have for it. It could be one of the reasons the console was never pushed to the limit was that the Progressive scan stuff fell through pretty quick. I mean they took the port out of their newer Gamecubes. So that may be a reason, the developers felt no need to make it look as good because the best way to express the graphics was gone. Just a thought, it may not be the reason at all. lol

Sovieto said:
this is still a debate??
wiis graphics are horrible and not next gen.
In your opinion they're horrible. I think they are pretty good.

Agreed that its not a next generation console though, but to be honest the PS3 and 360 don't offer a lot more over their previous incarnations.

som1 said:
stop complaining about graphics, graphics dont really matter when the game play is there
and besides, if u want a good looking wii game, check out mp3
http://e3.nintendo.com/wii_metroidprime3.html
its graphics look amazing
(not that i care :p)
lol, i love when people put the "i dont care about graphics" mask up, even though all the past nintendo consoles had near top of the line graphics.

and what i mean by horrible is like most of the games out right now, they arent even gamecube standard, just PS2.

Sovieto said:
lol, i love when people put the "i dont care about graphics" mask up, even though all the past nintendo consoles had near top of the line graphics.

and what i mean by horrible is like most of the games out right now, they arent even gamecube standard, just PS2.

Yet it is still winning the console war.

vagrant said:
Luckily my large social-life puts me in the non-gamer category.
and luckily i can maintain my NFL quarterback status and being a gamer!

@ your post above this, since when was it winning?????

Sovieto said:
and luckily i can maintain my NFL quarterback status and being a gamer!

@ your post above this, since when was it winning?????

1) You realize I was mocking you in the first quote right?

2) Do you not follow gaming news?

Marc said:
In your opinion they're horrible. I think they are pretty good.

Agreed that its not a next generation console though, but to be honest the PS3 and 360 don't offer a lot more over their previous incarnations.
Wow. Thats like saying chocolate ice cream tastes the same as vanilla, just a different color.

The GC couldnt do much graphicly cause of the disc they used. You think UMD is stupid? Try making games with 1.5GB of space on a home console.

Wii is not horrible with graphics as long as they games remain small and simple. Its when they start getting bigger and more complex that the graphics will suffer. That and my friend gave me Mario Party 8 and all my batteries are dead. Im a little pissed at Nintendo for not including rechargeable batteries.

Back