wii or 360 ... hmmmm

I bought a 360, then 1/2 year later, got a full refund, trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be, there's only a few decent games...

hey Guys Don't be mean to "wiiiiiii" and the kid is only 13 years old...when i was 13 i couldn't spell at all and im still having trouble now and he's just asking for your opinion not your comments!! Its not a retared question!! but im going to say the wii because i never really liked the xbox or 360 but thats just me...but it was a good question wiiiiiii!!

Totally Wii

Totally the wii, Microsoft isnt fit for me im sticking to nintendo...and sony i love sony all of the games but everyone should buy the wii its online amazing colours and wireless internet:aureola:

Think of it this way, there is a beautiful women (360) but she is crap in bed (gameplay) or there is a thiner slightly ugly but still beautiful women (wii) who is awsome in bed (gameplay) and new controls you can use your imagination.

ratman said:
Think of it this way, there is a beautiful women (360) but she is crap in bed (gameplay) or there is a thiner slightly ugly but still beautiful women (wii) who is awsome in bed (gameplay) and new controls you can use your imagination.
You Sir Are A Genius!!! you have some awsome metaphore!!

Well, this is a Wii website so why would you even bring up an obvious/dumb question like that? I'm not trying to be rude, but all of your responses will tell you to get the Wii.

Back