Wii owners are babies!!

im 27 and got my wii 2 weeks ago! i love it and thnk its a great console and so does my 6 yr old son. wii is a family console wth a range of games for all ages! my son is addicted 2 wii sports whereas im hooked on sonic,whih my son finds too hard to play so i think the wii is a great all rounder console

if the wii is so aimed at kids, then why is resident evil, manhunt and godfather coming out. Everyone who comes over and plays wii, thats people aged between 3 and about 30, have loved it, and not because its kiddy, or a gimmick, but because its just a great console to play

Well im 17 and had the choice of buying a wii or a 360 and chose the wii and have not regretted it. I really like the wii and im still not bored in anyway with wii sports and ive been playin constantly since january :D

26 here and got my wii cos i'm bored of the same old **** on the standard consoles.

Every car, fps, rpg...etc is the same old crap these days and plays pretty much the same. I got bored and wanted something new!

lemme at 'em! thats a dumb thing to say :lol: i hope wii online rocks just to rub it in microsofts face :D

My sister had a wii the other week and she's 24.

My nephews father is about 30 and he want's one.

There's a lot of older members of the forum here who's got one.

Um..who else, two 21 year olds in my photography class want one.

Oh my photography teacher has one (he must be about 40?)

My other photography teacher wants one (she's got a DS)

So yeah.. that's a load of bull basiclly, I'm fed up of hearing all this 'wii is imature' stuff.

surfinrach90 said:
My sister had a wii the other week and she's 24.

My nephews father is about 30 and he want's one.

There's a lot of older members of the forum here who's got one.

Um..who else, two 21 year olds in my photography class want one.

Oh my photography teacher has one (he must be about 40?)

My other photography teacher wants one (she's got a DS)

So yeah.. that's a load of bull basiclly, I'm fed up of hearing all this 'wii is imature' stuff.

Yeah same. Both my aunties want 1 and their 29 and 31 and so do my uncles for that matter.
Wii isnt immature its for all ages!!! :D

I'm 37 and I own a Wii. I have to say though, the main reason I bought it is because of the wiimote and nunchuck. I HATE console controllers. I do love the graphics on the 360/PS3, but my hands start to hurt within about 15 minutes.

Now, if the other guys would have had controllers like the Wii... Well, wouldn't have saved a bunch of money on a gaming console.

I think Microsoft must be worried about the Wii's success for John Rodman to say something as stupid as that.

I have a Wii and I turned 14 some 20+ years ago. Mostly it has been friends and family playing on it, their ages have ranged from 3 to 65 but they all have fun. I really can't see grandma playing on a 360, too many buttons for her.

I was thinking of getting either a PS3 or a 360 sometime in the future but Mr Rodman has convinced me that i shouldn't as apparantly the 360 is aimed at people who have just turned 14. With PR like that he should get a job at Sony.

Wrong!

I'm 24 years old and I can affirm that the Wii is indeed the best console out there! Just because it's easy to use doesn't mean it's for little kids....

I have to disagree on the age thing, its not only 14 year olds playing the Wii. I am 19 soon to be 20 and I love playing the Wii. My dad and mom play it too and they are 45 and 43. So I wouldn't assume that its all young people who playing video games, its for anyone, at any age, to play video games and have fun.

lemme bring my list out!

I'm 14 and still lovin' the wii

2nd period science teacher lovin' it (53 years old)

Sister wants one, and is still looking (24 years old)

Sister boyfriend also wants one, lovin' wii sports (29 years old)

My mom and dad, who have never touched a console, love it (60 and 49)

My nephews have one already (13 and 11)

If you look at my list, no one under the age of 10 has one. Kiddy console now, huh? And who wants the PS3? No one that i know of.

Rival

Back