Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii Party ...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by greycells, Sep 21, 2010.

1. greycells

greycells WiiChat Member

Hi Guys,

I am working on setting up a event company which can organize Wii parties. I have been saving some money for this for quite some time and want to be sure I am not pounding my head in a few months.

I am thinking of buying about 7-10 consoles, they would come with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resorts. After that I plan to buy other games like - Punch Out, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance games later.

My concern is that with the regular use and changing of disks everyday - they would have scratches and become unplayable pretty soon. I know I can backup and have done that in the past, but am wondering if thats legal ?

Q1. What would you guys recommend for this scenario ? A modded wii ? A Wii with the homebrew channel and disk backups ? What is the best approach ? Any links you can point me to would be great.

I used this link in the past for my personal Wii http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended...ng-wii-backup-games-usb-hdd-softmod-only.html

Q2. Which are your favorite Wii Multi-Player games for a party ?

Q3. Any other suggestions related to Wii events based on your experience ?

Q4. Which Wii consoles should I buy - the latest Black ones ? or the old White ones ?

2. skidmarx

skidmarx semi-pro thumb jockey

Wii Friend Code: 5556-6677-7123-4567
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    just ask people to handle the discs responsibly. my wii sports disc is 3 years old and still plays fine.