Wii Party ...

greycells

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am working on setting up a event company which can organize Wii parties. I have been saving some money for this for quite some time and want to be sure I am not pounding my head in a few months.

I am thinking of buying about 7-10 consoles, they would come with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resorts. After that I plan to buy other games like - Punch Out, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance games later.

My concern is that with the regular use and changing of disks everyday - they would have scratches and become unplayable pretty soon. I know I can backup and have done that in the past, but am wondering if thats legal ?

Q1. What would you guys recommend for this scenario ? A modded wii ? A Wii with the homebrew channel and disk backups ? What is the best approach ? Any links you can point me to would be great.

I used this link in the past for my personal Wii http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended...ng-wii-backup-games-usb-hdd-softmod-only.html

Q2. Which are your favorite Wii Multi-Player games for a party ?

Q3. Any other suggestions related to Wii events based on your experience ?

Q4. Which Wii consoles should I buy - the latest Black ones ? or the old White ones ?

just ask people to handle the discs responsibly. my wii sports disc is 3 years old and still plays fine.

Back