Wii positives and negatives against ps3 or 360 and alone!

soccerfreak

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
What are some positive things that you like about the wii that's not in other systems, or by itself, and what are some negatives that you dislike about the wii that maybe ps3 and 360 have. If there are any you know, post!:)

positive:

Zelda, made by nintendo, channels, kick ass controls, great line up after Q2

negatives:

No HDD, lacks power, no great graphics, lack of games, no online, boring

positive:
Great innovative control scheme (It's the future), small size, zelda and other good titles coming, friendly interface, not sony

negative:
low end graphics for today's standards (should have 720p), no online yet, expensive for what you get

verdict:
wii is and will probably remain my console of choice. I really am not into consoles, but I took the Wii because it offers something my pc can't. If the wii was a bit more powerful (just enough to support 720p didn;t have to be as powerful as xbox 360 or ps3) and had good online it would have absolutely DESTROYED ps3 and xbox360

Positives:

Excellent controls, great games, great price, pretty much Wii kicks @$$.

Negitives:

Not much except online play looks good. Waiting for games is killing me (so many great games!)

buy a Wii... NOW.

wii still has good graphics. HD is WAY overrated.

people who care about graphics need a big kick in the @$$.

Positives: Innovate controller, awesome games lineup in future, shop channel, firmware updates

Negatives: Game list right now is pretty stale, low memory and power, no online play as of yet

The wii's graphics can and will get better, the problem is that the games coming over right now are all ports of gc/ds games. the graphics will improve and look at all the games scheduled to come out: The Big 3 (Galaxy, Brawl, Corruption), the online games (Mario Strikers, Battalion Wars 2, The Bigs) plus all the great sports titles which should also be online by 08 if not winter 07 (Madden, Tiger Woods, NBA Live, NHL?)

Back