wii power glove?????!

blueradio said:
honestly will a mod check his IP adress? This is getting ridiculous kid.
Honestly, I doubt that the mods would reveal his identity, probably against their code. xD

If he gets banned, so be it, if not, i0n's giving him a second chance (that is, if he's keyblader).

ssbb_lover said:
Honestly, I doubt that the mods would reveal his identity, probably against their code. xD

If he gets banned, so be it, if not, i0n's giving him a second chance (that is, if he's keyblader).

he's doing well on his second chance. starting retarded threads and freaking flipping **** at the moment. notice how he keeps saying I'M GLAD KEYBLADER GOT BANNED!! like he's trying to distract. also, notice how at the first sight of the word "cousin" he immediately picked up that someone thought he was keyblader. now... how would he know that keyblader always talked about his cousin?- this kid is supposedly new to the site. nope, he's keyblader. now get the hell out.

-_-.....

a30993 said:
oh my god, When i posted here, his name was keyblader123.

He changed his name and avvy..

how sad.. please keyblader

take your cousin and gtfo.

No matter what you do, you still are illiterate, you still listen to your cousin, and you still suck at researching.

[/pwned]
why do you ackt so rude....see thats what got him banned, all i did was ask if thers going to be a power glove for the wii, and you just get flamed up and insult me, im going to have to report that.

omg....(sarcasticly)

callme.nasty said:
he's doing well on his second chance. starting retarded threads and freaking flipping **** at the moment. notice how he keeps saying I'M GLAD KEYBLADER GOT BANNED!! like he's trying to distract. also, notice how at the first sight of the word "cousin" he immediately picked up that someone thought he was keyblader. now... how would he know that keyblader always talked about his cousin?- this kid is supposedly new to the site. nope, he's keyblader. now get the hell out.
omg...... you found out my secret, whatever shal i do ( sarcastic)? why you got to say that jonny, all im gonna say is that you said a rude comment, so , im gonna report you for that.:)

when was keyblader banned and when did grim join? check that out and you will prob get your answer on who he is.

Back