new wii-motes!

have ya seen that samus cannon that goes around the wiimote? its freakin awesome. but yea, the keyboard and headset for the wii is kinda official

samos cannan?

sounds cool wat is it? ive been asking ma cousin about dat and even he dont know!!!:sad: :cornut: :eek:ut:

no...

White Knight said:
Any confirmed proof that the gun is even happening? Haven't heard anything on it in almost 6 months.
i live in mississipi, the land of "i smell cookies" i cant!!!:nonod: :frown2: :sad:

paintba||er said:
I would love to have a wireless Nunchuck. I hate having the cord there. I always whip myself with it when playing Wii Sports boxing and stuff. That or I get it tangled around my arm or neck and then get the crap beat out of me while I can't punch.
do you want to be friends? :3

liar!!!!

keyblader123 said:
new wii-motes thats comeing out are the: boomerang( put the wii remote in the middle)(has the same buttuns as the gc),the mouse( helps alot surfing the net on de wii!),wii-glove(like the power glove... but upgraded!) thats all the ones i know! tell me ones you know about!:thumbsup:
there are now wii-mote that look like that! thats just fake! listen guys i went to nintendo.com and wii.com to find them , their not there!!! dont belive him!:mad:

Hi im not sure what all these are but theyre available to pre order from amazon
September 28, 2007 wand remote controller
June 29, 2007 funchuck controller
May 25, 2007 skin gum controller
May 25, 2007 handy grip controller

Oh if they release the power glove for Wii, I'm going to be in retro video game wonderland.

Remember the movie that movie with Fred Savage? "I love the glove." :)

KINDA OFFICIAL... its been seen about but nothing crazy yet

Glove
miya.jpg

wiipowerglove.jpg

those r out i think..?
ive seen people sell them on ebay
same with tennis racket, baseball bat, and golfclub extensions

Back