new wii-motes!

Major Tom said:
Ok. I thought you were making fun of me or something....

no i'm not making fun of you lmao. probably if you was tellin me what to do and bossing me around then i might have called you uncle for fun.

Yeah..... So did anyone see the new Wii developers pic?? It shows what looks like a wireless nunchuck. Most likely isn't. The camera angle is weird. I've seen the pic once or twice on digg.com but never really paid attention to it..... If you do have it please post it.

here is some stuff to get the rumor mill going...lol

UNOFFICIAL

Controllers
controllerrearanged2py.jpg

next7uu.jpg

sillymockup.jpg

cimg033020fi1zc.jpg

KINDA OFFICIAL... its been seen about but nothing crazy yet

Glove
miya.jpg

wiipowerglove.jpg

OFFICIAL...
just not sure if it will look exactly like this

Gun
1147299627_0_3.jpg

wii-4.jpg

lol and a little extra just from me... HDDVD wii?

revo_004.jpg

revo_003.jpg

Last edited:
^^Most of those are mockups done by websites/magazines before they even knew what the controllers for the Wii were going to look like.

That one that resembles a GC controller with a slot for the remote was a IGN mockup YEARS ago.

ya they wouldnt bother... why spend money to make another version of the gamecube controller when you already make them now? they will just keep the gamecube and wavebird controller shop working overtime for that style controller... as for the gun and gloves im sure nintendo will do something like that if not more... they always had a thing for special controllers.. bongos and guitar will be out im sure probably along with every other popular musical instrument after a while... and if they do come out with wii fitness maybe some dumbells, or a yoga mat to tell you when your doing it right..lol

I agree with uncle tom(okay okay its major tom) lmao. The first GC controller design is good but i don't think it will work, being separated.... You could tell those GC controllers isn't happening because it still has nintendo revolution on it. Which would cause dakuda to be right...But i don't know how the gun would work with the joystick being so far in the back. But who knows until you try it

gatar?

a gatar wii mote? 6_6.... although it sounds cool and all i dont think so.:cryin: :cryin: :yesnod: :sick:

guitar not gatar....and not sure what it will look like, but guitar hero is already annouced to come out for the wii so im sure it will get some kind of guitar...

the gun plugs into the wii mote and you get a trigger and what looks like a analog stick maybe for aiming or reloading who knows... the rest of the buttons could run off the nunchuck for character movement... already displayed by nintendo it will happen... just not sure if thats what it will end up like...

the gun its pretty big if you ask me... it would be nice if they come with something close to a original size handgun.... and the keyboard we need when we are gaming online, hope they come out with something

keyblader123 said:
ma cuz told me about it, hes a nintendo freak! (seriosly O_0!):eek:ut: :eek:ut: :thumbsup:

If your cuz is a freak then im a fanatic. Don't challange my amazing power of nintendo fandom! :nono: :mad5: :nono:

I never heard about this, but sounds good. :D

>o<......f u buddie! who cares if your a nintendo nerd! i am too so deal wit it! i bet if you said that in a hole ware-house of N.N.S, i bet they would kick your a$$!! f-tard!:nono: :nono:

wezeles said:
here is some stuff to get the rumor mill going...lol

UNOFFICIAL

Controllers
controllerrearanged2py.jpg

next7uu.jpg

sillymockup.jpg

cimg033020fi1zc.jpg

KINDA OFFICIAL... its been seen about but nothing crazy yet

Glove
miya.jpg

wiipowerglove.jpg

OFFICIAL...
just not sure if it will look exactly like this

Gun
1147299627_0_3.jpg

wii-4.jpg

lol and a little extra just from me... HDDVD wii?

revo_004.jpg

revo_003.jpg
um hello!! most of those say Revolution! that means they were made before the wii gots its name!

There's no need for all of this lol. calm down guys lol. You know what does puzzle me with the mods, they does only delete certain things. I'm surpise they didnt delete your post. lol.......... if Wiitendo response to what you said this thread could be toasted..... TOASTY MUTHA F-ER lmao

Back