Wii skin/case mod pictures here!

Ok I just realised I came across as not liking these. These decals look very nice and I like them, I was just saying about the price is all.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Lol no what I meant is, "designed precut vinyl pieces" are BASICALLY (obviously better quality) stickers. I would buy designed precut vinyl pieces for no more than 5GBP.

Then ebay. Ebay has decalgirl skins on it.

But decalgirl has some of the best quality gaming skins on the web.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Ok I just realised I came across as not liking these. These decals look very nice and I like them, I was just saying about the price is all.

I realized this. But they aren't just stickers. It is a vinyl sticker. So not only do they look nice, don't fade, easy to apply. But you can almost remove them without much trouble.

Plus the designs are badass.

Wii-licious said:
i'm gone post my "Absolute Power" skin again...just for fun:

PICT1734.jpg

Cool setup though I would personally get a red and black one like the Crime Scene one. How did you get a Wii Sports Case? My Wii came with Sports in a little trifold cd case made of paper and plastic like the kind that AOL Demo CD's usually come in.

I have pictures somewhere on a forum but I can't find them. And since I don't have the system anymore I can't exactly take more.

lol, u guys have to do that. mine just came with the case yay. where can i get these vynils are they avaliblie in shops?

bigwilliiy said:
so the casing is changed and nunchucks and 'motes are different?

That looks awesome. I should get one that is the same design, but a different color. Then we c0ould hang out.......a taco and a tortilla chip......you get it?

Back