Wii skin/case mod pictures here!

i have vinyl decals on my car and i have spare ones left..tempted to put them on my wii. i got them off ebay i think they were £10 and thats my car done too.
car.jpg

thats them on my car so i dunno what the wee tiny ones would be like on the wii they are only like 8cm

krayon said:
i have vinyl decals on my car and i have spare ones left..tempted to put them on my wii. i got them off ebay i think they were £10 and thats my car done too.
car.jpg

thats them on my car so i dunno what the wee tiny ones would be like on the wii they are only like 8cm

Wow that is the most random **** I have read this week...what does your car's decals have to do with skin/case mods....

if you read vagrant you will see that im considering putting some of the spare decals from my car on the wii as i said in my post that is a picture of my decals for other peoples oppinion to see how they think it might look. duh!

Oh apologies HUYI, I was skimming and thought your picture was vagrants as he quoted you and I didn't notice. SO, If you go back, you'll see I've editted my post.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
The 360 doesn't exactly make many girl friendly games.

that is one reason i don't like the xbox360 everything on that console is all generic shooters and americanized games, i like rpgs and action adventures more, and yes i am aware that the xbox360 does have a couple of rpg's but it's not enough for me to buy a xbox360 for a few games.

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
how did u do that?

Mod case from e-bay, instructions from intenet, screwdrivers from dremel!

If you want more info, PM me and I'll send you a link

Groves said:
****, thats some nice Decals, TortillaChip520.

You've actually encouraged me to buy some.
hey thx man, i was afraid buy it, i was worried about white lines, but they really dont show up bad, it kinda blends in.

TacosTacos said:
That looks awesome. I should get one that is the same design, but a different color. Then we c0ould hang out.......a taco and a tortilla chip......you get it?
lol, hellz yeah!

Back