Wii Updates

Wii_Smurf said:
Can someone explain this update to me, I didn't get the message so i cant read up on it I used the wii settings

Cheers

Something about Metriod Prime 3 Demo?

I had to update it manually also, but you can read what the update did on first page of this thread. You can also download the Metroid Prime 3 Preview channel from the Wii Shop channel from the WiiWare section. :smilewinkgrin:

wiiisawesome said:
I had to update it manually also, but you can read what the update did on first page of this thread. You can also download the Metroid Prime 3 Preview channel from the Wii Shop channel from the WiiWare section. :smilewinkgrin:

I had already picked this up. Thanks for explaining
Also the downloadable preview is for America only up to yet. Bare in mind only america have a release date set..... It'll be awhile till we can have these videos

Wii_Smurf said:
Also the downloadable preview is for America only up to yet. Bare in mind only america have a release date set..... It'll be awhile till we can have these videos
Oh, yes, sorry, I didn't take a look at your location.

Wii_Smurf said:
I had already picked this up. Thanks for explaining
now i know why i couldnt find the preview...

Do all these updates need internet to be used? I'm getting wii online soon what to I have to buy to setup my wii online and how much is it?

Nah Only The Metroid Demo Channel, Internet Channel, and Everyone Votes Needs Internet, oh yeah System Updates Needs Internet =o.

If you have wireless internet Router around your house you don't need to pay anything. If you don't you have to buy a Nintendo Wired Cord OR a Nintendo Wireless Wifi USB router thing. Only Costes around $30 for 1

:O i'm so sorry :O anyway i like the updates but i just pissed about england not getting wiiware:mad5: i know we'll get it soon but... well everybody else have it and i want it too

I heard that the wii is meant to make a sound when u get a message due to the update, is that true cuz I haven't experienced that yet.

Projection said:
I heard that the wii is meant to make a sound when u get a message due to the update, is that true cuz I haven't experienced that yet.

Yeah, it makes a little beeping noise if I remember correctly :wink:

Back