Wii Want Games

I can't wait until the 2d wave of games come out, like Super Smash Bros. Sure wish the Civil War game would have came out on the Wii

moni_mm72 said:
I most definitely agree. NINTENDO has done a great job with the wii.
My husband and I love gaming & we decided our Christmas present to ourselves would be the Wii, since it got such great reviews. We love it and everybody who's tried ours out, adults & kids has just love it.

BUT now we are looking for good adult games with NO CARTOONS!!!!

Presently we only have the Wii sports and are looking forward to Call of duty 3, Excite Truck and maybe Zelda but would like some more choices.

We are hoping Nintendo is going to start thinking of us adults.

Maybe Tiger Woods Golf (or some other sports adult ones), flight simulators, first person shooters that look real less cartoony maybe even Elder Scrolls-Oblivion. We are looking for 360 choices but with the lovely WII remote options.

With this new console and remote there is no end to the options, I personally would like some additions to the remotes maybe that can be attached to my legs & get some dancing or kickboxing games.

Oblivion running on a wii......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....*takes breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Back