wii

bitchslap said:
you are the IdIoT go enjoy super monkey ball, ill go play gears of war the reason i slap kiddie on nintendo is bcs the main audience is kiddies so excuuuuseee moi

Good idea, I think I will.

By the way, Gears of Wars is the only good game on the 360. Halo 3 is going to suck. But that's okay, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT IT IS GRAPHICS THAT MAKES A GOOD GAME, NOT GAMEPLAY.

Just because a game can appeal to adults AND teens/kids does not make it a bad game. You can't tell me that just because a game is M (like Gears of War) makes it a kids game and that a game rated E (like Monkey ball) automatically makes it bad. You obviously know nothing about games so stick to your FPS games.

Meanwhile we'll be...

Snowboarding, playing tennis, golf, bowling, boxing, baseball, playing with monkeys in a ball, shooting little creatures with ray guns, shooting up Japanese gangsters, slinging swords, racing, battling with nintendo characters, soaring through space, exploring spooking black-and-white environments, playing in an artistic, cell shaded world, getting mad air with our monster trucks, surviving natural disasters, cooking, playing with a hedgehog at incredible speeds, shooting through WWII, commanding troops, shooting up aliens, slinging a giant hammer at enemies, exploring the deep blue see, and killing zombies.

Last edited:
nice gaming list, cant wait for Sonic sr....& gow does suck

MaXiMiUS said:
Are you 10 or something? Learn English and come back in 2008 or something. The Wii has mature games, if you actually try to look for them.

Mature rated games (grabbed from ESRB):
Driver: Parallel Lines
Far Cry Vengeance
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

Teen rated games (also from ESRB):
Heatseeker
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Red Steel
Call of Duty 3
Metal Slug Anthology
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions

I don't know if all of those are out yet, but they're rated.

no its not english... its french

I am starting to really dislike ignorant people like this bitchslap guy. :p Just a simple glance at the list of games Wii has or is coming out with will tell you right away that it's not a "kid console."

I hear about GTA IV, which is rated M, could be coming to Wii, too.

Me too, but i think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and thats your opinion, Mine is that Gears of War isnt fun to me, but the Wii is, no matter what game, is...I have no reason to get a 360, but I am going to get one, just to have it, but I guarantee that its just going to collect dust, my PS3 might not though, when I get it....SOCOM, Gran Turismo, Dynasty Warriors, etc.:cornut:

Tails McCloud~ said:
Me too, but i think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and thats your opinion, Mine is that Gears of War isnt fun to me, but the Wii is, no matter what game, is...I have no reason to get a 360, but I am going to get one, just to have it, but I guarantee that its just going to collect dust, my PS3 might not though, when I get it....SOCOM, Gran Turismo, Dynasty Warriors, etc.:cornut:

Yeah its his opinion but im just surprised he hasnt come back and given another one.

Here have cough drop I think the reason why he didn't come back was because everyone flamed him just a theory though:thumbsup:

no one flamed him...he acted like an idiot who didnt know what he was talking about. like ive said before, just becuase a game LOOKS kiddy...doesnt mean it is. wii sports looks like a two year old game...yet its the game all our friends fall in love with, right?

And yes there will be many mature games...Sadness, GTA, Godfather, Mortal Kombat: armageddon...and many many more (including the most recently annouced dancing game that ive forgotten the name of) all these are aimed at mature gamers.

My brother has a 360 and its got some great games on it and for the future.

My Wii is a great little thing, I was one of those Nintendo is for kids people but this time their idea has worked, there areso many possibilities for some all time classics to be made using the new technology.

I like to look at my Wii as a friend machine, oh the fun I'm going to have inviting my uni friends over to play drunk after a night out.

Tails McCloud~ said:

Okay, I've got no problem with supporting your favorite console...but once you say that any game on that console is fun, you've crossed into fanboy territory.

Please don't try to tell me Happy Feet is fun. Every console has flops!

.. what he said.

Anyway, of course there will be some quality games, you can't expect every game to be good, or every game to be mature, or every game to be the same genre. That is why I like the Wii, I like the diversity of games.

Back