wii

it may be a flop, but still...the Wii itself is fun no matter what game cuz of the Wiimote

Bitchslap you are stupid, there are lots of mature games headed for Wii, and there are lots already in the market, like Red Steel, CoD 3, Far Cry Vengeance, Squadrons of WW2, and others, and coming by the end of 07: Disaster: Day of Crisis, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Soul Calibur 4, Sadness, Raid Over the River, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Alien, WWE games, Heatseeker, and alot more, so next time do a research stupid kid who thinks himself as being too mature

Last edited:
obviously you should, but if your low on money and have only enough money to get the wii and no games, then wait, because ive been low on money and i got my wii, i didnt have enough money for any games, so i had to stick with wii sports for the longest time and every once in a while i get a game.

Homesrfan said:
Just because a game can appeal to adults AND teens/kids does not make it a bad game. You can't tell me that just because a game is M (like Gears of War) makes it a kids game and that a game rated E (like Monkey ball) automatically makes it bad. You obviously know nothing about games so stick to your FPS games.

Meanwhile we'll be...

Snowboarding, playing tennis, golf, bowling, boxing, baseball, playing with monkeys in a ball, shooting little creatures with ray guns, shooting up Japanese gangsters, slinging swords, racing, battling with nintendo characters, soaring through space, exploring spooking black-and-white environments, playing in an artistic, cell shaded world, getting mad air with our monster trucks, surviving natural disasters, cooking, playing with a hedgehog at incredible speeds, shooting through WWII, commanding troops, shooting up aliens, slinging a giant hammer at enemies, exploring the deep blue see, and killing zombies.

you just renewed my excitement for the machine :)

anyway, most of the kids I know would much prefer to play on M rated games than any others, just for the rating. A good game is a good game, a mature theme is a mature theme, regardless of rating. Take Zelda a T (I think) rating, It has some very deep underlying themes, and is a very emotional and interesting experience, then look at GTA with it's M rating which is nothing more than bucketloads of cartoon violence, which is the real 'mature' game?

thats not what it means by mature, they mean only mature people should play it

Back