Wiichat Best Brawlers

thanks and my bad, im thinking too fast. just got internet havent brawled online in over a year, im glad to hear my toon link is solid at least, im a bit rusty.

Forgot about this.
Luigikart, if you still want to claim G&W, I guess we could go for it? I'd also like to fight your Peach again, I've improved a lot.

I really don't care what I go for. Anyone need a match for a title? I can use all 35 characters decently' 20+ well, and a few great. A little rusty... but my worse is still good. I'm fine going for any title. If it's a character I don't use a ton... would prefer friendlies first.

I really don't care what I go for. Anyone need a match for a title? I can use all 35 characters decently' 20+ well, and a few great. A little rusty... but my worse is still good. I'm fine going for any title. If it's a character I don't use a ton... would prefer friendlies first.

well then, wanna vs. me for the fox title then kingslayer?

Why not? I'll have to get a few friendlies in first... my Star Fox characters aren't my best.

P.S. Name the rules/stage. IDC as long as the stage(s) happen to be neutral.

Well, a lot of us could say that. I would say that, but somewhere before in this thread I mentioned to Cuomo that it wouldn't be fair to do that because it takes away the opportunity of having real "best brawler" award. Sure, I COULD use every character, people here know I try. But it's not really fair.

So if you want to go ahead and do it, I can't tell you not to. But I still suggest against it.

so this is getting active again? whatever. just remember to PM me after you get a title or it won't count cause i won't update the list.

This is active again?Damn.My Game and watch,peach,and toon link are rusty.:/Ill still play for them though.:)

Back