Wiichat Best Brawlers

But im trying to find him.So,i can pm him for a challenge.But he has no friends,no posts,and no chance of winning.

BTW, Erin14 has been permabanned for duplicate accounts and attempting to hack other accounts.
His championship should now be vacated.

Awesome. At least we know why now.

How did you find proof of the attempted hack? And can you verify who it was he was trying to hack?

No I cannot. I wasnt the one who issued the ban, so you now know what I know.

BTW, Erin14 has been permabanned for duplicate accounts and attempting to hack other accounts.
His championship should now be vacated.

Yeah sounds like it.

I am still willing to fight for the Pika title, then. And I'll go for Lucario, too, for kicks.

Last edited:
I'll challenge you again for ZSS, Bio.
How about Fox as well?

ATTENTION!

I've gotten a report of a cheater. It's been sorted out and he's been warned. I figured to make sure it doesn't happen again I should post what will happen. First time is a warning and the title goes back to who it really belonged to. Second time I put you on a 'Ban List' and you can never participate in this thread again. I don't do three strikes, I only go to two. I will be adding this to the first page as well.

@Fox: whats this about Erin14 being banned?

EDIT: Fox did you already edit Erin14 off the list? I know you're a mod through Mitch's profile and it says that was the last to edit it. Please don't do that without notifying me as to why.

Last edited:
I already explained the Erin14 situation.

I failed ONCE again to claim the ZSS title...

But me and Bio brawled for the Ganon title and I won. =]

I lol'd at the sudden death.
I was picturing a FALCON PAWNCH finish, but no dice. XD

I can't touch your ZSS... One day...

Back