Wiichat Best Brawlers

I might be willing to accept your offer on the ganon, mario, link, or toon link ones. Just say your going for one and I'll accept. I'm currently not going for anything, but thinking of adding some more titles to my name.

fine Gcommander i accept your challenge for the ike title. i might challenge u for the wolf title soon so...prepare yourself!

You prepare yourself :p I have been training my Ike since May 2008 and I think that I'm ready for a ditto. I accept the Wolf match but I'm going to school in a moment so we could brawl later today.

Played Cuomo to keep my Olimar Title and won. I got really bad :p. I use to be pretty darn good with Olimar. I can't even do any of the special tricks I made up anymore. I guess I'll have to start practicing again. Those tricks come in handy.

If anyone wants to challenge me go for it. I'm also up for grabbing another title.

Edit: Good games Cuoro. I'd give advice, but I forgot how to play. I'll have to re-learn.

WHAT!!!!!!!!! i Never lost the Luigi title.Im the Luigi champ.In Fact im the luigi god.Who is that person?Never even heard of him.:mad5:But if u see this.I DONT LIKE LIERS.The only thing you had to do is challenge.Jada21 ur in a fight for luigi that u cant win.

Last edited:
Looks like Erin14 is banned. I wanted to play him for the Pikachu title but I can't send him a private message. What does this mean for the Pikachu title?

hey monsteroid girls rule isnt marth champion he is banned and i beat him the day b4 he was banned so ill challenge u for marth title

How is this possible? You joined the day after he was ban.

(Sorry about the double post, but this was something I noticed)

Back