Wiichat Best Brawlers

hmm... What happened to Erin?

But I've come to realize this:

I suck at 1v1. I'm much better at 2v2, but I'm still not that great there.

Ummm, who's going for what? I don't know what people are going for... so I'm just going to throw something out here.

1) I'm not going for any titles at the moment.
2) I'd be willing to go for the Mario, R.O.B., Ganon, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda, Pit, Fox, Diddy, and C. Falcon.
3) I'm not challenging for any of those. If I hear of someone challenging with them I might accept.

Ummm, who's going for what? I don't know what people are going for... so I'm just going to throw something out here.

1) I'm not going for any titles at the moment.
2) I'd be willing to go for the Mario, R.O.B., Ganon, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Zelda, Pit, Fox, Diddy, and C. Falcon.
3) I'm not challenging for any of those. If I hear of someone challenging with them I might accept.

I know it isn't in your list, but could I challenge you for the Olimar title sometime? I notice you're currently listed as the best Olimar...was hoping I could have a go at it.

Okay, after your done with the R.O.B. title I'll let you face me for the Olimar title. I haven't played in so long you'll probably whoop me. Anyway, I'll play winner for the R.O.B. title. Was trying to make him my 2nd main before I took a break... I had a few tricks with him.

P.S. PM me or something to set up times. A visitor message works fine too. I don't really have a lot of time to get on the computer, but I can always set aside some time to Brawl.

Last edited:
hey monsteroid girls rule isnt marth champion he is banned and i beat him the day b4 he was banned so ill challenge u for marth title

anyone going or has earned these following titles, please pm me for a challenge
toon link
link
meta knight
ike
marth
mario
ganondorf
lucario
fox
falco
wolf