Wiichat Best Brawlers

some of the people with titles havent came to this site and thread in ages:mad: for example: the title owner of the marth title and the falco title. how am i supposed to challenge them if they never come here or respond? i also tried to go for the fox title with kingslayer but he just...stop coming:( so...what to do here...

first off, kingslayer is on now so i don't get why your saying he's "never on"

but you do pose a question i've already been trying to find an answer to. just taking away thier titles isn't fair to them because they worked hard for them. but at the same time, if they're never here to defend them then how do others get to try for the title?
it's really a hard question that i'm having trouble finding an answer to.

first off, kingslayer is on now so i don't get why your saying he's "never on"

but you do pose a question i've already been trying to find an answer to. just taking away thier titles isn't fair to them because they worked hard for them. but at the same time, if they're never here to defend them then how do others get to try for the title?
it's really a hard question that i'm having trouble finding an answer to.

If the owner of the title is not present, the challenger should PM both the owner and shadow*91 requesting a match.
Then you think of a deadline (two weeks, perhaps?) and if that time passes after the PM was sent and the owner has not responded in any way, the title is taken away from the owner due to inactivity.

Btw, it is important the PM is also sent to shadow so that there is evidence that the owner was indeed contacted and we don't have someone lose their title unfairly.

That's my answer, what do you think?

thats what i was thinking but what if the person comes back and has a valid reason as to why they couldn't be on? then there's also that my PM box would get filled way to fast cause i keep certain PMs and i'm always in touch with a couple other members due to the RP i'm running. for example right now my inbox(not sent) is filled with 56 messages out of the 75 allowed. if i can't recieve a PM then how would this work?

@shadow: what i meant is that i havent heard from kingslayer in a long while and i barely see him online in brawl. which probably means that i either have wait for him again to reply to my pm i sent him about the fox match or challenge someone different whom is also trying the fox title. but so far, no luck on either one of those plans:(

thats what i was thinking but what if the person comes back and has a valid reason as to why they couldn't be on? then there's also that my PM box would get filled way to fast cause i keep certain PMs and i'm always in touch with a couple other members due to the RP i'm running. for example right now my inbox(not sent) is filled with 56 messages out of the 75 allowed. if i can't recieve a PM then how would this work?

Then they fight the owner of it for the title back.

By deleting your sent messages... Unless you've already done that. Then my only other idea is send it to someone who doesn't normally get PMs

hmm i think im gonna go for squirtle and toon link title which is open :)

Ok, here's the thing.
I use Pokemon trainer in all his glory. That is, I don't discriminate pokemon, I use all three and that's how I like it.
Shadow: would it be possible, PLEASE, to have PT as a whole be distinct from individual pokemon? I know I've asked this before, but now that someone actually wants an individual pokemon I think it has to be resolved.

how about i keep the three as seperate but also add in a Pokemon Trainer title for those like you that use all three? would that be alright?

hmm i think im gonna go for squirtle and toon link title which is open :)

hate to tell you this, but me and hero 1771 are already going for the toon link so you'll probably have to wait until one of us claims it first. but...since we havent even started yet, you wanna fight me instead for the toon link title?

EDIT: My idea was pretty much anax4aero's but in more paragraphs (lol). So yeah, I'd go with anax's idea.

Last edited:
alright, alright. you guys win. we'll go with that solution until i come up with a better one. just send me a PM or VM saying you issued a challenge on this day and i'll give them a week to respond before removing thier title from them. but this only applies for those that aren't active. someone thats active but can't currently defend the title gets more time.

Back