Wiichat Best Brawlers

ok...so... I CHALLENGE ANAX4AERO FOR SQUIRTLE, AND WHOEVER WINS TLINK FIGHT ON FRIDAY :)

but i have a question... do i pm the person or do i just wait until they answer me back on this thread?

how about i keep the three as seperate but also add in a Pokemon Trainer title for those like you that use all three? would that be alright?

YES PLEASE.
And in that case make me champ for Pokemon Trainer, which is the one I won originally, and remove me from the individual pokes.
Thanks!

ok...so... I CHALLENGE ANAX4AERO FOR SQUIRTLE, AND WHOEVER WINS TLINK FIGHT ON FRIDAY :)

but i have a question... do i pm the person or do i just wait until they answer me back on this thread?

I'll save you the trouble by answering back.
Um, if you read the above, the squirtle title is pretty much free. I'd fight you for it, but then I'm so busy this month it's ridiculous and I'm focusing on offline play.

Actually, given that I have such little time, I relinquish my titles. I really don't think I'll be capable or willing to defend them, so you might as well free them up.

Last edited:
how about i keep the three as seperate but also add in a Pokemon Trainer title for those like you that use all three? would that be alright?

YES PLEASE.
And in that case make me champ for Pokemon Trainer, which is the one I won originally, and remove me from the individual pokes.
Thanks!

I'll save you the trouble by answering back.
Um, if you read the above, the squirtle title is pretty much free. I'd fight you for it, but then I'm so busy this month it's ridiculous and I'm focusing on offline play.

Actually, given that I have such little time, I relinquish my titles. I really don't think I'll be capable or willing to defend them, so you might as well free them up.

all right since its free now... what do i do to become champ for it?

you have a ditto match with someone and if you win, notify me(through VM or PM) and i'll put your name in the OP as the title holder

Back