WiiChat Interview Discussion

^That may be the case, I am not sure. I had planned on reading the entire thread, but I stopped after the fourth page.

Those who have been nominated will probably go in with the second group. Anyways I'll update the requested interview list tomorrow and submit it to Prez.

Syntax said:
Those who have been nominated will probably go in with the second group. Anyways I'll update the requested interview list tomorrow and submit it to Prez.
Send it in the next hour or so if your able to.
Gone tomorrow from 10am to about 12am.

I have about 53 private messages to go through and I'll be getting off shortly.. May have to have it done another day if possible.

Syntax said:
I have about 53 private messages to go through and I'll be getting off shortly.. May have to have it done another day if possible.
Alright, there's really no problem. I just want to make everything convenient for us. PM me the list whenever your ready.

If the private message is regarding a requested interview or a request to be entered in the draw I take down the names. Sometimes I may reply back but others I just don't bother.

It seems like I'll be working tomorrow.. Don't exactly know for how long.. Also I have a hockey game later on that day so I'll try and organize a list of names by sometime today and have the interview done later on this week.

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubt you'd even have TIME to reply to every single PM you get =P Take your time man, no rush ^_^

Finally went through every single private message. I'll send a private message to Prez about the people entering in the draw. I hope to get the interview done sometime over the next week. Just to let you guys know Wiired will now be helping out with the interviews :)

Damn, I Keep Forgetting About This Thread, Sorry Guys.

Am I Still Up For Interviewing?

^I think so. If I remember correctly, you were nominated several times.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Damn, I Keep Forgetting About This Thread, Sorry Guys.

Am I Still Up For Interviewing?

Yes you are. I'll be sending a private message to Prez with a list of people who entered in the draw now.. Hopefully should hear back sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Can Yahoo! IM message with MSN IM? Seems off topic, but I'm wondering about the interviews...not everybody has MSN...

If you have a yahoo account I can add you on msn.

Back