WiiChat Interview Discussion

Depending on the time Sunday may work for me. A couple of friends of mine plan on going to see the new Simpsons Movie and I have no idea what I have planned for the day. However I should be able to interview you then.

I will be interviewing Prez sometime tomorrow most likely. Once the interview is complete and I've done some slight editing I'll create a new thread which will contain all the interviews. The difference between these two threads is that the other one will most likely be locked so discussion of Prez's interview shall be done in this thread.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I'm going to be interviewing Wiired sometime later on so if you would like to submit questions feel free to send me a private message. Wiired's interview shall be posted the week following Prez's.

If you have any other questions regarding the WiiChat Interviews feel free to ask.

because im friggen retarded and posted this in the LOCKED interview thread

seeing as how i have no idea what prez looks like, even if i did, he wouldnt strike me as a skinny dipper! lol

great interview syntax! keep up the good work! and prez, you are actually interesting in a private kinda way. youd make a good celebrity lol. just dont be like me "a lindsay lohan"

thats what i wrote under his interview. it was suppost to go here but posted it in the wrong thread. whoops

Thanks for the feedback :)

This is a great idea Sytax. I'd love to be interviewed if you think I'm worthy. :)

I'm still trying to figure out who to interview :) Side note.. Next weeks interview is with Wiired. If you'd like to submit questions you can do so by sending me a private message. Oh and if you'd like to contact me that can be done over msn. Just add [email protected].

Wooo that was actually a really good read :) surprised me tbh, good idea 'tax, and good work Prezzle :p just wish I knew more info about how you described WiiChat's future seeming bleak.. lack of i0n most likely..

Wiired said:
Wooo that was actually a really good read :) surprised me tbh, good idea 'tax, and good work Prezzle :p just wish I knew more info about how you described WiiChat's future seeming bleak.. lack of i0n most likely..

that information

I knew more info about how you described WiiChat's future seeming bleak.. lack of i0n most likely

is classified DOH

and i cant believe you called prez.....prezzle....:wtf: lol

anyways wiired good luck with your interview. im hoping to be delayed as much as possible :) i think most of you know too much about me anyways except for what jeans size i am but i will NEVER tell! :sick: lol

Once again if you have any questions you would like to ask Wiired please feel free to send me a private message :) Or you can contact me on msn at [email protected]. Finally I'm glad you guys liked the interview.

Back