WiiChat Interview Discussion

Wiired said:
Yeeeeah ask me anything ;) also it's gonna be 'released' on 8th of August, exactly a year after I (AND MANICAL MANIAC) joined
*crowd go* OOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rolleyes:

kidding :) anyways, im bad with questions.....only ones i ask are "do you know how fast you were going?" or "its 3 AM why are you drunk walking the streets of the BX? do you know where you are right now?" and my personal favorite "DO YOU KNOW THAT DRUGS ARE AGAINST THE LAW DIRTBAG?" that always gets them shaking lmao.

id rather not scare you so uhm......needless to say, im going to remain silent and trust the other members with better questions.

"do you have any sharp objects or weapons on you before i search you?"

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I'll begin working on Wiired's questions in a bit.

Wiired said:
When do you fancy doing it 'tax? I'm happy whenever (near enough).

that can be badly misinturpreted!!! :scared:

When do you fancy doing it 'tax? I'm happy whenever (near enough).

Anytime you want Mike ;)

On a more serious note I'll start working on the questions today and then I'll contact you once I've finished the questions.

Syntax said:
Anytime you want Mike ;)

On a more serious note I'll start working on the questions today and then I'll contact you once I've finished the questions.

How does this works, you set the questions, then you send a PM with them and wait till he answers?? I'm curious to know..

And great job on the first interview. Keep up the good work :wink:

I usually contact the person I'm interviewing over msn and then ask him/her the questions. In my opinion its much easier that way. However if they wanted I could send them the questions via pm. Oh and thanks for the feedback Demon :)

Syntax said:
I usually contact the person I'm interviewing over msn and then ask him/her the questions. In my opinion its much easier that way. However if they wanted I could send them the questions via pm. Oh and thanks for the feedback Demon :)

Oh that's handy.

Well, I shall be waiting to see your next interview, this time with Teh Mike!!

:scared:

Week 1: WiiChat Staff Member
Week 2: WiiChat Helpful Member
Week 3: Random Member (to be drawn)

there are only 4 active staff members

and can i add my list to the random member?

and can i add my list to the random member?

Sure you can. :)

Week 1: WiiChat Staff Member
Week 2: WiiChat Helpful Member
Week 3: Random Member (to be drawn)

The time span of the active staff member interviews shall be short lived unfortunately.

Back