WiiChat Visited by Important Nintendo People?!?

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Hey here is a thought...do you think that this site was already visited by Important nintendo ppl...Like Shiguiru Myamoto?!? like we talk a lot about the Wii and nintendo ...it would make sense that they would check up with Nintendo fans...

for example..if theirs something we are not satisfied with well they would see it and maybe improve it...its just a wild idea i just had...wouldn't be cool that Shiguiru Myamoto would have visit and we wouldn't even know about it...or that one of the member is actually like one of the staff but is acting like someone else so we don't know who he is...lol...who know what i mean?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I wonder who here is one of those "important" people?
*grins and winks at Shiguiru Myamoto over his shoulder*:smilewinkgrin:

Yes i am an Important Nintendo Guy..that Can't even Spell my boss name...thanks NateTheGreat for saying his name so i could spell it right

Well I know that the Australian Perrin Kaplan, Bosphi Visphoti visit a certain Australian Nintendo site occasionally and since we are the biggest forum for Wii it kinda makes sense If someone Nintendo people visited these sites.

Demon Slayer said:
Yes i am an Important Nintendo Guy..that Can't even Spell my boss name...thanks NateTheGreat for saying his name so i could spell it right
Ha, actually I misspelled his name too. Just googled his name and it is spelled Shigeru Miyamoto.:D
*apologizes to Miyamoto*
*Miyamoto shrugs*

Lol how cool would it be surfing WiiChat on your Wii It's like the ULTIMATE wII EXPERIENCE *said in wrestling announcers voice*

I'd like to think a few members of their marketing team will have nosey through some threads sometime.

But who knows...

Talk to us Reggie :worship:

Sam_Harris said:
Sovieto Its you ........ In the observatory with the candle stick holder

LoL!!!!!!! nice one.
And are you seriously getting Open Season?
A: Its a ported out peice of crap
B: Rarely are Movie-Video Games games are good, only ones like Goldeneye and stuff! Action shooting games!!

Back