WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

Pretty much. I'm still betting on no new LoZ characters, but Tingle is a better choice than anyone else left IMO.

Mr. R as R is the first letter in my last name, but that is taken by Mr. R but I am still a Mr. R but not the Mr. R

I will vote after CK and I argue about it

Alright. After LoZ we're gonna get into Donkey Kong, so be prepaired for some ACTUALLY NEW additions to the roster. :p

Not sure if they will add anyone new from Donkey Kong, but...
Donkey Kong: he will obviously be in
Diddy Kong: almost positive
Dixie and Candy: might have a chance
King K. Rool: not positive, but if the makers of the new ssb are looking for more characters...they will probably add him

Last edited:
Yeah...I was wondering bout that...
I'd say that catogory will have Little to no change. Idk bout Tingle (he is hated for the most part so probably not)

/toats on time post

I have arguments, just gotta go to work, so when I get homo I'll reply to everyone!

No thanks. What's the point of arguing if I outright refuse to change my stance on this particular matter?

^ Get out.

dumb ol' large post

For the most post I agree with most'a this, and whatever I don't doesn't demand any sort'a (relevant) retort.

Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Toon Zelda

While Smash most certainly ain't a game with notable amounts of canon, I believe Wind Waker HD's influence on Smash would mean this particular Toon Zelda will be Tetra; especially considerin' Brawl's Tink is the one from Outset. Not that I've beat WW, but I know Tetra doesn't really do any fightin' in her pirate form. This is why I don't believe she'll get in as a Down-B alternate form... and for that matter, I don't think Toon Zelda will even have an alternate form. 'Specially not Phantom Zelda, cool as it'd be.

Furthermore, as I mentioned previous, Sakurai is adamant in stamping out clones. The fact that people're still derpin' 'bout how spacies or other such characters (Falcon 'n Ganon) are clones, even when they're blatantly not, likely means he'll take some measures just t' make sure similar-lookin' moves are aesthetically changed even moreso. As such, I wouldn't at all be surprised if Toon Zelda wouldn't have a transformation move at all. If she were t' get in, then obviously Sakurai would do all he can t' differentiate their movesets.

... And on that note, I've noticed no one ever complains that Tink 'n Link are clones, even though they're moreso than spacies (not that they are). ._.;

Ghirahim is a one time villain

How do you feel about the harsh fact that Ghirahim probably will not show up in another LoZ game?

Completely unrelated t' the discussion at hand, but that's not necessarily true. Doubtful he'll ever return, but it ain't like he was sealed in the Sacred Realm or nothin'. Not that said sealing had stopped another Zelda villain.

I've been doing both.

^ Get out.

Try Project M

Tingle is hated for the most part

Lies and deceit.

If Toon Zelda does get in, she will get a form. Zelda + Smash Bros. = Transformation
And Toon Zelda happens to have more transformations then normal Zelda and either one of them will not be a clone (Phantom Zelda being the more non-clone of the two).

SO,
If a new Legend of Zelda character is getting in it will be Toon Zelda with the transformation of either Phantom Zelda or Tetra.

With that said,
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Toon Zelda/Phantom Zelda

Completely unrelated t' the discussion at hand, but that's not necessarily true. Doubtful he'll ever return, but it ain't like he was sealed in the Sacred Realm or nothin'. Not that said sealing had stopped another Zelda villain.
I'd like to point out some (optimistic) things regarding that, once again pretty unrelated. I think the odds are against him appearing again as well, but hey.

[Spoilers in white text]

• If a Zelda game ever takes place in the war that happened pre Skyward Sword, Ghirahim would most likely appear.

• The Skyward Sword timeline splits in half, technically; one timeline where Demise was killed as the Imprisoned, and one where he was killed in his normal form. Due to time travel shenanigans, Ghirahim should exist in the later timeline twice. Yet, he's only "killed" once in this timeline. It's never explained what happens to the other Ghirahim. He's probably still alive, since it's been proven that Ghirahim can exist if Demise is destroyed. Since Zelda has timeline stuff going on, I'd prefer if OoT was not the ONLY game to cause a timeline split.
  • Related to the fact I just stated, Ghirahim technically shouldn't have died at all. He was in his sword form, and while his master met his demise (heh), he should be totally capable of living on. The sword itself just vanishes, it's not completely clear if it's death or teleportation. We all know that Ghiry loves to warp around (and as my signature shows, he doesn't NEED the diamond flashes).

Oh right, the voting.

Ahem: Keep everyone except Toon Link. Replace him with someone from the Zelda WiiU, if it releases before Smash.

Back