WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

• The Skyward Sword timeline splits in half, technically; one timeline where Demise was killed as the Imprisoned, and one where he was killed in his normal form. Due to time travel shenanigans, Ghirahim should exist in the later timeline twice. Yet, he's only "killed" once in this timeline. It's never explained what happens to the other Ghirahim. He's probably still alive, since it's been proven that Ghirahim can exist if Demise is destroyed. Since Zelda has timeline stuff going on, I'd prefer if OoT was not the ONLY game to cause a timeline split.
  • Related to the fact I just stated, Ghirahim technically shouldn't have died at all. He was in his sword form, and while his master met his demise (heh), he should be totally capable of living on. The sword itself just vanishes, it's not completely clear if it's death or teleportation. We all know that Ghiry loves to warp around (and as my signature shows, he doesn't NEED the diamond flashes).

+1 like 4 pun

... But what in 'Karp's name are you goin' on about? A timesplit in SS? Two Ghirahim???

Ahem: Keep everyone except Toon Link.

WAT NO

Okayokayokay, our current LoZ roster is:

Link
Zelda / Shiek
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Toon Zelda

Donkey Kong time.

Okay so I believe Donkey Kong and Diddy will return as they are. I also think Dixie Kong and King K. Rool will be playable as well.

Last edited:
I don't know about Dixie Kong despite being a forbidden 7. She seems to close to a Diddy Kong clone.
Anyway Saxophone Tiny is cooler

The series has a villain spot that needs filling and I think K. Rool is just the person for it

I don't think DK really deserves two more characters. I'd much prefer K. Rool, but Dixie has a chance as well. I think K. Rool is probably more likely, though.

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

... But what in 'Karp's name are you goin' on about? A timesplit in SS? Two Ghirahim???
Do we need to go over this?

Remember Ghirahim traveling to the past to revive Demise? Technically, his future and past self should exist there at the same time. The past version of Ghirahim is never encountered.

This is also what could very well be considered a timeline split. Timeline splits are confusing, so I'm not going to go into it too much. OoT did something similar with the whole Master Sword "seven years" thing.

How can you shrug off Dixie Kong for being a clone, and yet praise Toon Zelda? I don't even know where to begin on how retarded that is. Dixie Kong actually has her own moveset from her game of origin. Toon Zelda was going to be a clone, fully equipped with a fake character named Toon Shiek.

Dixie Kong literally has her own game in the DKC franchise, and plays second Banana to Diddy in DKC2. Toon Zelda literally does nothing in her appearences besides getting captured.

How can K. Rool be more likely when Dixie was literally going to be playable?

Last edited:
First off: I was not praising. I vote for who I think is likely not ones I praise. However praise of the game they came from I will praise.
Toon Zelda might not be the most original character but Phantom Zelda and Tetra are, making half of her moveset completely original.

Second, the forbidden seven I believe were cut for a reason or may not have been playable in the first place. They could have been a re-texture, or slightly different clones, or enemy only for all we know.

Sure Dixie Kong is important but not as important as Krool.

Also no data was in those .pac files so we have no idea how far they gotten with actually creating the character. The most likely scenario is that they haven't even started making them, which I would deduce that none of them were close to getting a spot. More like they were conceived and that is about it. Just an inception.

Last edited:
First off: I was not praising. I vote for who I think is likely not ones I praise.

Okay, agreed.

Toon Zelda might not be the most original character but Phantom Zelda and Tetra are, making half of her moveset completely original.

If you're picking Toon Zelda because she's likely why do you keep attaching these two to her?

Second, the forbidden seven I believe were cut for a reason or may not have been playable in the first place. They could have been a re-texture, or slightly different clones, or enemy only for all we know.

Then why did you vote for Toon Zelda?...

Also, we know some were probably cut due to Sonic's late addition and time contraints. And no, they were all character files.

Sure Dixie Kong is important but not as important as Krool.

SSB64: Pika & Jiggs / Mario & Luigi
Melee: Marth & Roy / Peach, Bowser & Doc / Ganondorf, Young Link, Zelda, Shiek / Mewtwo & Pichu
Brawl: Lucario & Pokemon Trainer / Dedede & Meta Knight

Why can't we have both Dixie and K. Rool?

Also wish you wouldn't vote so quickly you gays. We could simply discuss stuff? I was hoping voting would be a last resort.

Last edited:
If you're picking Toon Zelda because she's likely why do you keep attaching these two to her? Then why did you vote for Toon Zelda?...
You might have noticed that 6 games in the Legend of Zelda series uses Toon Link. The "toon" games makes up a huge part of the series. Toon Link is the obvious staple but the second staple is Zelda/Tetra and if there was a third it would be the staple enemy Phantom. I think Toon Zelda by herself can get in but with either Phantom Zelda or Tetra as her alternate form, it only increases the odds.

Also, we know some were probably cut due to Sonic's late addition and time constraints. And no, they were all character files.
They were not under "fighter" (not under the "effect" folder) but under "effect">"fighter". Plus .pac files could mean anything. I haven't dabbled a whole lot into the programing of Brawl but we can't say for sure that they were going to be full on characters.

SSB64: Pika & Jiggs / Mario & Luigi
Melee: Marth & Roy / Peach, Bowser & Doc / Ganondorf, Young Link, Zelda, Shiek / Mewtwo & Pichu
Brawl: Lucario & Pokemon Trainer / Dedede & Meta Knight.
I don't understand what you are trying to show.
But if you noticed in Melee, major villains started to become important to the series. Legend of Zelda got Ganon, Mario got Bowser, and Pokémon got the closest Pokémon to a villain, Mewtwo. In Brawl we got DeDeDe (Meta Knight as a sometimes villain) and Wolf. I believe the next big series to get a villain is either Donkey Kong or Fire Emblem or possibly Metroid.

Why can't we have both Dixie and K. Rool?
I don't think the game would look good with three monkeys as characters. If you looked at Wario's main design in Brawl they use the Biker Wario instead of Wario's first and main design. They did this I believe to make the characters seem more diverse. Not everyone in the Donkey Kong is a monkey or ape. There is however King K. Rool who also fills the villain role nicely.

Last edited:
Y I think Toon Zelda by herself can get in but with either Phantom Zelda or Tetra as her alternate form, it only increases the odds.

How?

I don't understand what you are trying to show.

That it's not that crazy to have two or more newcomers for a series, so the two most important characters from Donkey Kong could be added at the same time.

I don't think the game would look good with three monkeys as characters.

Stupid. Sorry, but that's a bad excuse. We have three overall wearers, we've had Pikachu and Pichu, we've had two Mario incarnations, and three Links, I don't think three apes would be that crazy. PLEASE ​someone say the same.

If you looked at Wario's main design in Brawl they use the Biker Wario instead of Wario's first and main design. They did this I believe to make the characters seem more diverse. Not everyone in the Donkey Kong is a monkey or ape. There is however King K. Rool who also fills the villain role nicely.

They did that because pretty much everything about Wario was incorperated from WarioWare in Brawl. Not because the visuals need to be more diverse.

Back