WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

I've talked about Ridley before, I totally see his Other M form fitting in. It's much more ground based, I can see him getting downsized a lot easier then normal Ridley.

Well, I was referring to Tiki but I guess the Manaketes can be resized too.
Sb2shot_03.jpg

I don't care for being consistent, I'll say whatever I feel like as long as it relates to SSB4 characters. We're still on Donkey Kong, technically.

I'm not saying Dixie > K Rool

I'm saying Dixie AND K Rool

Anyways, has everyone voted?

I'm undecided on who the new DK character will be, haven't voted yet as such. And yes, I believe only one new character will get in simply 'cause Sakurai doesn't want t' add many characters.

Someone source where Sakurai said he doesn't want to add many characters? It sounds like an extreme misconception or mistranslation. He's said "I don't simply want to add a bunch of characters and a bunch of stages" but he was talking about having his series evolve, not just stuffing it with characters with every installment.

King K. Rool: Extremely Popular

Dixie Kong: Decently Popular (Moreso in Japan), and was planned for Brawl at one point (So we know Sakurai approves of her)

These are the pros to the two characters, it's up to you to predict who you think will be in Splash.

It's quite possible that Dixie was going to be put in over Diddy, maybe they were never intended to both be playable. They are sorta similar, being monkies and all.

I already linked it. Click the Kwing
anyway I am pretty sure I have heard about it from other people too.

Also, I would not put all your hopes into the Forbidden 7. It means hardly anything or almost anything.

Back