WiiChat's Smash4 Group Roster!

If Mewtwo returns, Newtwo will somehow be involved. Fact. i dunno how tho lol

Last time I checked Pichu was also getting a lot of advertisement.

Uh... was he? Don't recall anythin' 'sides the Pichu Bros. and that one limited edition Gameboy Color.

But 'ey, let's not compare Lucario to a clone.

I don't know either, Newtwo could be included as simply a final Smash, or a transformation Which is why I'm kinda more inclined to just put "Mewtwo" and include newtwo in there.

Wish I could cling to that hope that N has a notable chance, but he really doesn't at this point. Unless he appears in XY. Dunno. Even if he did, I'd kind of doubt he'd get in.

While I don't think that Newtwo is an extremely likely canditate, he's more likely then any other Pokemon character at this point. Thus,

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Red
Lucario
Mewtwo/Newtwo

If Newtwo gets in, I'm sure Mewtwo will be in too. The demand for him can't simply be ignored if a f*cking form of him gets in. It would probably switch forms via Down B, or via Final Smash. I can't really think of any other likely way to change form mid battle.

Still unsure what Newtwo would be but I will put him in as a new character

Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokémon Trainer
Mewtwo
Newtwo

I wonder if Sylveon has a shot. It would represent the very likely Fairy type, and it's about bloody time the ever important/popular Eeveelutions appeared as more than a trophy. It's more likely then any of the others since it rolls solo, thus wouldn't require some transformation stuff. (M/N)ewtwo can get away with transforming since it's merely changing forms, not transforming into a completely different Pokemon.

How about putting in all Eveelutions? :D
I don't think that Mewtwo or Newtwo will be in there because it seems to powerful compared to the other Pokemon that are in SSBB, but it would be good as an item

Bottom tier.

Smash isn't canon Lucktown, there's a reason why Ganondorf can lose t' Jigglypuff. There's no such thing as a character bein' too powerful. Fighting games in general don't have much canon. I'll use the Dragonball Z Budokai games as an example. More powerful characters always have the better combos, transformations and in the case of secret characters much higher base energy. Yet, if a player is good enough, some weakling in the Dragonball series such as Yamcha; who can barely blast apart a boulder; can defeat a character who canonically could destroy entire galaxies. Spirit Ball > Spirit Bomb

Also, Mewtwo's new form is still the same species. Ain't no point in listing 'em separately unless ya think he'll be a non-FS transformation ya can access any time mid-battle.

Wish I could cling to that hope that N has a notable chance, but he really doesn't at this point. Unless he appears in XY. Dunno. Even if he did, I'd kind of doubt he'd get in.

That wouldn't help his chances 'less he plays a significant role in XY's plot as opposed to just gettin' a cameo, AND Game Freak would likely need to beg Sakurai t' put N in as the new Pokecharacter. N won't ever be gettin' in, sadly... ._.

Well, unless he returns as a major character in a future game and fan demand is still real high (it will be), but we both know Ghirahim is in the same situation, and said situation is mighty bleak.

Back