Wiimote Question

Pinoy

Banned
May 17, 2007
I have two Wiimotes. One that came with the Wii and one that came with WiiPlay. I was wondering if it's possible to start the Wii with the Wiimote that came with WiiPlay? And if it is possible, how? Because I can't start the Wii with that Wiimote.

Have you tried syncing them? with your system

Cknapp151 said:
Have you tried syncing them? with your system

They're synced. I can play 2 player with them, but the one from WiiPlay can't turn the Wii on and start as first player (I personally like it more than the one that came with the Wii).

well if you want your second wiimote to be your first, than press the sync button on your wii(right beside the game disc slot, inside a panel), hold it for 30 seconds, it will erase all syncage with any wiimotes, than press sync with your second wiimote and it should become the new primary one

mushroomedmario said:
well if you want your second wiimote to be your first, than press the sync button on your wii(right beside the game disc slot, inside a panel), hold it for 30 seconds, it will erase all syncage with any wiimotes, than press sync with your second wiimote and it should become the new primary one

He Said That He Has Re-Synced It.

no he dind't lol

and even if he did, they'res stuff like the order that he synced them might have been wrong, and he might of just pressed the sync button on the wiimotes and hoped for something to happen

mushroomedmario said:
no he dind't lol

and even if he did, they'res stuff like the order that he synced them might have been wrong, and he might of just pressed the sync button on the wiimotes and hoped for something to happen

Whoops! Sorry... I Thought He Said That...

Damn, That's The Second Post In A Row That I Misread A Previous Post!!! :lol:

I re-synced them, but it still doesn't work. Help?

ok, step by step, go to the home screen, and click wiimote settings, then click reconnect, leave the first wiimote alone, do not touch any button. press one and two in the second wiimote (the one that came with wiiplay) It will be first player now, ok, after screen of connecting is gone, press home 2 times, then open the sd card slot on the wii and press the red button, also take the batteries cover on the wiimote off and press the red button, you can do it at the same time or, the wii first then the wiimote... and you should have it...

Do the WiiPlay one first then the other one second. Then turn off and use the WiiPlay on to turn it on.

Just try different things, lol

Mau said:
ok, step by step, go to the home screen, and click wiimote settings, then click reconnect, leave the first wiimote alone, do not touch any button. press one and two in the second wiimote (the one that came with wiiplay) It will be first player now, ok, after screen of connecting is gone, press home 2 times, then open the sd card slot on the wii and press the red button, also take the batteries cover on the wiimote off and press the red button, you can do it at the same time or, the wii first then the wiimote... and you should have it...

I know that... But how can I use the WiiPlay Wiimote to turn the Wii on?

ajvizzgamer101 said:
Do the WiiPlay one first then the other one second. Then turn off and use the WiiPlay on to turn it on.

Just try different things, lol

I guess it's worth a shot.

that should work...

ok try this..... hold the red button on the wii for 15 seconds, then the wii will clear all the wiimote in the system... then take the wiimote that came with wiiplay and sync it with the wii, and if that doesn't work, I guess you should change the wiimote that came with the wiiplay

Back