Wiimote Question

*sigh* read through the wii's handbook. There it tells you that there are TWO ways to sinc a wii remote. The first is a temporary way (which I presume you used) that unallows the remote to turn the system on or off. The second way is the permanent way, this allows all of your remotes equal power in turning the system on and off. This way there is no 'player one' remote and 'player two' remote, it all depends on which one turns the system on.

Im not going to search through my manual to find out how to do the permanent way, because I already did it to mine and thats your job anyway. I think its something like
1. Start Wii
2. When the 'press A' screen comes up, press the sinc button on your wii remote
3. Once your remote's lights begin to flash, press and hold the wii's sinc button (located inside the sd card flap) for 15 seconds

Dont quote me on that, because it could be wrong.

Rep if you found helpful :wink:

Pinoy said:
I have two Wiimotes. One that came with the Wii and one that came with WiiPlay. I was wondering if it's possible to start the Wii with the Wiimote that came with WiiPlay? And if it is possible, how? Because I can't start the Wii with that Wiimote.

Does it realy matter that much? As long as you can use your that wii remote as player 1 then why do you need to turn on the wii with it?

umm.. im not sure about this
i also ahve two wii remotes and when its the start up screen on the wii whichever one i press A with first becomes player 1
at least i think

^This is what should happen if you permanently synch both remotes.

Back