Will you get a PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bangulo said:
it's not bound to happen look at the psp where is it right now?

Just because Sony can't make a handheld console doesn't mean they can't make the Ps3 good. The Ps2 did really well and if they follow the basic guidelines for making the Ps3 as they did with the Ps2 then it should do well.

En4Neo said:
I agree with you, Wiitendo is what you call a biased fanboy.

Ps3 has so many awesome franchises left over from the Ps2 it's not even funny. It'll be the hardcore gamer's system for sure if they're able to keep the exclusives. The 360 will be more of the man's system and the Wii will be more of the family friendly system at this rate.
wow you basically grouped each system in a non-biased way

*starts a slow clap*

"Wii will be more of the family friendly system at this rate."

that to me was biased against Nintendo compared to the descriptions for the other consoles

You guys are saying "Well Home looks cool, I think I might get it".
Eh, no.
Do you really see yourself doing this:
"Ah, I could really go for a good hour of Home!"
Hmm...well let's say hello to creepy rapist number one over there...

:D Okay, what I'm trying to say is, you wouldn't buy the Wii to use the Weather Channel only. The Home thing isn't so great that you should use $600 on it.

By the way, want something like the Home thing?
www.secondlife.com

My god the Wii owns... said:
You guys are saying "Well Home looks cool, I think I might get it".
Eh, no.
Do you really see yourself doing this:
"Ah, I could really go for a good hour of Home!"
Hmm...well let's say hello to creepy rapist number one over there...

:D Okay, what I'm trying to say is, you wouldn't buy the Wii to use the Weather Channel only. The Home thing isn't so great that you should use $600 on it.

By the way, want something like the Home thing?
www.secondlife.com

That's right, plus it will cost money, what the hell? are you guys stupid? apart from the low quality of the feature, there are eventually gonna be lots of complaints from misguided parents when their children are abducted thanks to that Home thing, and will lead them to be wiser and buy a Wii instead

Axtlar said:

that to me was biased against Nintendo compared to the descriptions for the other consoles

cant really call that biased. its kinda sorta what nintendo is going for..

Axtlar said:
That's right, plus it will cost money, what the hell? are you guys stupid? apart from the low quality of the feature, there are eventually gonna be lots of complaints from misguided parents when their children are abducted thanks to that Home thing, and will lead them to be wiser and buy a Wii instead

I don't think the home thing really appeals to small children...

Axtlar said:
there are eventually gonna be lots of complaints from misguided parents when their children are abducted thanks to that Home thing, and will lead them to be wiser and buy a Wii instead

Yeah umm you kinda did...

Axtlar said:

Not really, family friendly isn't a bad thing. I love the Wii, it's my favorite next gen console at the moment.

Wiinoob said:
Yeah umm you kinda did...
read carefully, it said: "misguided parents" the parents are the ones who bought their children the ps3 and therefore those children will make use of all ps3's features

Axtlar said:
read carefully, it said: "misguided parents" the parents are the ones who bought their children the ps3 and therefore those children will make use of all ps3's features

The Wii has an internet browser, seems like misguided parents will only fall into that trap again if they get a Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back