Wonder what comes with the ssbb preorder?

walmart is all there is within 30 miles of me. closest gamestop is an hour plus away, so I won't get it from gamestop.

duke_fan13 said:
walmart is all there is within 30 miles of me. closest gamestop is an hour plus away, so I won't get it from gamestop.
same here except i have a kmart also and a store called rock 30 games but they only sell used games.

I'm going to have to assume that the hat they're giving away is a promotion of Futureshop's, and not Nintendo's.

If you hadn't noticed, most of the 'pre-order gifts' are given away with Nintendo [First Party] titles. Brawl is a second party title, and was not made by Nintendo. I would not expect anything if I were you.

No offense guys but, I mean is it really that big of a deal if you get a hat with Brawl? Brawl is good enough for me, and anyway I wouldn't be caught dead walking past some random kids with a Wii hat on, I don't know about you guys though...

Many would say you care too much about what others think of you.

Just some constructive criticism.

^yeah. so what if some jerk walks up to you and laughs till he pisses himself? give 'im a good shot to the nuts and keep on walking......

So you're saying you would wear it in public? Sorry, I must be too shallow and naive because I would never be caught dead in that hat, it looks stupid and I really don't love my wii enough to wear that piece of ****.

well i thogh you would get a trophy you no in SSB games there trophys well there would be six different chacters to choose from there would be the 4 main ppl Mario,Link,Kirby and pickachu then to grab attion they would have sonic and solid snake

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm going to have to assume that the hat they're giving away is a promotion of Futureshop's, and not Nintendo's.

If you hadn't noticed, most of the 'pre-order gifts' are given away with Nintendo [First Party] titles. Brawl is a second party title, and was not made by Nintendo. I would not expect anything if I were you.

actually, nintendo will give away anything with something they published. also, nintendo did work on it with sora and gamearts. nintendo gave away free cases with pokemon for the ds. which we all know on the ds it is a second party game. its hard to decide if brawl is second party or first party. for the most part you are right and it would most likely be second party but i like to think of it as hybrid party.:smilewinkgrin:

i have enough hats, just ask my friend floydd and he'll vouch for me

couldnt we get like a nice poster instead?

Back